Recent Topics

Ads

NA prime guilds?

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Stophy22

NA prime guilds?

Post#1 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:03 am

I get off work let’s say about 3 hours ago on a typical day, when I get home I typically do a few things and log on about an hour after I get home. Typically during this time the populations pretty low and queuing for sc’s is typically met with 6 man resistance if a que even pops, and if they are popping you can bet it’s because of organized queuing.

Now I’m not complaining about anything I just have a simple question, is there any big, or prestigious guilds active during this time because it’s sadly the only time I have to play the game with how busy I am at work. And I’ll play from 2 hours ago to give or take 2 hours from now.

Part of me wants to create a guild to have an activate place for NA prime, but I’m wondering how many others are in the same boat? Log only to find guild members offline when you only have time to play at this specific time? Want to run a dungeon but need 5 friends?

Heck sometimes it’s even hard finding pugs during these hours. So that’s why I ask are people already in their tight nit communities or are we all aimlessly searching for friends? Would like to know others experiences, this is from Destro side btw.

2:00am UTC -> 7am UTC is roughly the time I play which is 7:00pm to 12:00am my time.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Ads
Lorsten

Re: NA prime guilds?

Post#2 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:51 am

Ere We Go
mostly NA guild, part of biggest destro alliance.