Recent Topics

Ads

Addiction recruiting and looking for alliance

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nekkma

Addiction recruiting and looking for alliance

Post#1 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:23 pm

About us:
Addiction is a smallscale guild mainly focused on roaming in the rvr lakes. We are EU-based. Currently we consist of 4 active players and would like to recruit 3-4 new members. Given our size we are primarily looking for players who enjoy roming in duo/trio and understand (and accept) the limitations of joining a small guild. We currently don't have an order guild tag but one of our members have an old guild which contains most of our order characters.

Recruitment profile:
- We play both sides depending on mood and population, so do you (last few weeks it has been mostly order but previously we have mained destro and our geared characters are mostly on destro).
- We try and play together on tuesday and thursday evenings. No set times but usually people are online around 18-23 CET. You are expected to try your best to be online at least one of those evenings each week.
- We are looking for the right persons and not for specific classes. However, we prefer if you play more than one archetype as that makes it easier to form our groups.
- We would like you to have at least one character of rr50+ on each side.
- RoR is a game best enjoyed in a group of friends and when we are online we group up and chat on discord.
- Depending on person, exceptions to the above can be made.

Alliance
We are currently not part of an active alliance but are interested in forming or joining one consisting of likeminded guilds. From our perspective, an alliance would provide a larger playerpool to form goups with.

If you are interested in joining, have any questions or forming an alliance you can write in this thread or PM me. You can also contact me ingame (names of characters I'm likely playing in signature). You could also contact any of our other members ingame (Dirny, Cpr and Bardin).
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads