Recent Topics

Ads

Future of Destruction

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Deaves

Re: Future of Destruction

Post#11 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:54 am

MonkeyHead wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:25 pm The issue with destro guilds is they only want me once I'm 40 with decent gear and a preferred class. Buy me a drink first. You don't want to help me until I'm already 70% done then I'm not super engaged with your guild. It's also one of the reasons destro is zerg-based. most people play the game for 40 levels with no support or organization. Destro guilds need to recruit players before they learn bad habits. Here is my suggestion for you. Make a Sub guild for scrubs. recruit every unguided toon under 40. have your real guild reroll toons to train the scrubs with. Elevate the active newly trained players to the full guild once they are geared 40s.
againt, dont care about ur gear, i care about ur time, the effort and the heart u want to put in to this.

Ads
IzNebula

Post#12 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:38 am

Hey, I think it is really great that you are doing this. I hope people actually do consider this because if one side needs it, it's definitely Destro. Good luck. Count me in.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#13 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:09 am

In a completely player-ran game, your initiative will directly affect and help your faction.

Great thoughts and all the best. Keep in mind that guilds come and go, and if our old guilds are inactive, it's up to us to salvage the situation and do what's better for everyone.

Naelar

Post#14 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:19 am

If you're queueing solo, make friends with some of the players you're queueing with. Offer to group together. Learn to work with each other. Learn each other's strengths and weaknesses. Become a *gasp* premade...

Become the change you want to see.

Rowanmantle

Post#15 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:05 am

I'll even bump this. There is no fun in fighting in rvr without opposition. Those who know me, know I enjoy fights more then anything else.

Great idea hope it works out.😁
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Grijzed

Post#16 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:33 am

Hello Deaves,

Good to see you back, im an old member of Radiant Knights from azgal. we had allot of good fights !

Hope to see you soon in the lakes, and good thoughts for the future !
Greetings, Denogginizer/Smellyheals

marafado
Suspended

Post#17 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:38 am

deaves iz crazy
care about the coms bond he will shoot you;p

Deaves

Post#18 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:45 pm

Appreciating all the feedback and positive vibes !

keep connecting to the discord and say hey :)

Ads
Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#19 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:32 pm

Saw a couple of basterds in the field yesterday, need more! Join them up boys!

necrofeel

Post#20 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:17 pm

Hello everyone, I am playing with Inglorious Basterds for about 10 years now and I can tell you that all of us are willing to give a chance to all that want to join us. If you want to learn to play the gear is not the problem here.

No one cares about your gear but about your commitment and dedication towards learning to fight as a single unit when you move with the 6man/12man/24man and getting the instructions of the leader. He might make the wrong decisions sometimes but you follow and fight. If you wipe well that's a learning curve, get over it. Talk after the fight is done and repeat till do it better and better and improve.

However, if you think that you will have the solo mentality while running with the Organized group this will not work and that's when we will speak up and tell you that you are doing something wrong.

Take the criticism and embrace it and learn from your mistakes but don't give up.

Shame does not come from dying in battle, it comes from running away from It!

Efis Sorc Officer of IB