Recent Topics

Ads

Odyssey is Recruiting!

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CopperMuncher

Re: Odyssey is Recruiting!

Post#21 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:47 am

Hello there guys !

I'm new to MMO games but they have always interested me. Since i love the warhammer universe, RoR is really starting to grow on me.

Right now my main is a Lvl 14 Disciple of Khaine called Kulliek. I like melee healers and supportive tanks.

I'm not sure how to contact animalmother in game but i'll try to !

Ads
Caduceus

Post#22 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:20 am

Update:

Odyssey is still recruiting active players of all kinds. New players, veterans, all are welcome.

Contact us here or in-game!
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Omegus

Post#23 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:36 pm

I ended up healing a couple of their dungeon runs. Lovely people :)
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Discipledm2

Post#24 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:45 pm

are you guys still up and running? I signed up back in 2015 but havent been back since they were only in end of Stage 1 early 2... figure Ill give it a go again and I will be actively seeking to join a guild.

Caduceus

Post#25 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:19 am

Discipledm2 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:45 pm are you guys still up and running? I signed up back in 2015 but havent been back since they were only in end of Stage 1 early 2... figure Ill give it a go again and I will be actively seeking to join a guild.

Certainly. We're more active than ever in fact!

If you look through in-game guild advertisement page you can find us there and message any of the recruiters that are listed there, or you can message Animalmother.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Meliannia

Post#26 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:20 am

good guild name
just a shame it's not an Order guild on U.K GMT Time to stop the 580 vs 250 for 12hrs (

meatcpu

Post#27 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:40 pm

If anyone in the NA timeslot is interested in consistent small-scale, we've got a little group that could use more. Even when we aren't winning we have a hilarious time.

Vegetaplays
Community Management

Post#28 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:18 pm

Done a couple dungeons and SC groups with Odyssey, great group to play with, and great people in the guild.
- Majorzero

Ads
meatcpu

Post#29 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:35 pm

The guilds first Bday is coming up and we'll be celebrating by running Chp22 this Sunday starting around 11:00 AM -6 GMT. Everyone is welcome to join in, and if this is a success we will make this a regular thing.

As always, if you're looking for some folks that will schedule a Gunbad run for you, crack jokes about your off meta spec (and give you serious advice on how to make it work), bathe you in the blood of Order, or any of those other things you might want a guild for, Odyssey be happy to have you. :)

Toggle

Post#30 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:37 pm

meatcpu wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:40 pm If anyone in the NA timeslot is interested in consistent small-scale, we've got a little group that could use more. Even when we aren't winning we have a hilarious time.
What time NA? I’m usually on from 7-9pm EST. Sometimes more, but that’s the normal schedule for me.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]