Recent Topics

Ads

classes needed in destruction for rvr?

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
x10lucasnaa

classes needed in destruction for rvr?

Post#1 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:34 pm

I would like to know what classes are needed a lot in rvr at this time?

my english no is good but thanks and apologyze for the inconvenience

Ads
phononHYPE

Re: classes needed in destruction for rvr?

Post#2 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:03 pm

Most people will say either healer or tanks, but really, any class that works to support your side are appreciated. This means healers resurrecting people outside of their party, tanks guarding the front-line people that need it and following them; guard has a 30' range. If you play a dps, go for it! But no matter what you choose, try to have some sort of situational awareness and help out your mates.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Acidic

Post#3 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:31 pm

x10lucasnaa wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:34 pm I would like to know what classes are needed a lot in rvr at this time?

my english no is good but thanks and apologyze for the inconvenience
Find what matches your play style and you enjoy. This way u stand a chance to be good. Good players are always wanted.
Fitting into a mold that don’t fit you well will lead to boredom and or underwhelming playing which does not help you or your team

ClemmonGrab

Post#4 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:45 pm

The above is good advice, however I'll offer my personal opinion. I would say make your first class a support class, either healer or tank. Maining a dps can suck when you have to bend over backwards to get into an organized group, especially before 75+ RR. With a support class, you'll have an easier time accessing all content and making money for any future alts. Additionally, if you decide to roll a dps in the future, you'll be much more skilled coming from a tank/healer perspective.

If you do decide to go this route, I'd further suggest Chosen/Black orc/Disciple of Khaine, as they all have pretty good dps specs at higher levels if you get bored. (Doubt you will though, high level tanking/healing is very fun).

P.s. Although I call them support classes, that's a bit of a misnomer, as Tanks/healers are just as integral if not more so than DPS.