Recent Topics

Ads

Learn To Play (NA) Recruiting

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
thefryinallofus

Learn To Play (NA) Recruiting

Post#1 » Sat May 16, 2020 8:09 am

Learn to Play (LTP) is a rank 40 North American guild recruiting players of all skill levels. We do regular RVR warbands, scenario premades, and all dungeons (Sac, GB, BB/BE, BS). We are a friendly group of people, always willing to step up and help. We have a fantastic Discord server with tons of information and class resources!

Contact @Bloodroote @Blackroot @Rootagast @Dettess @Imappi @Wheredigo @Greham @Lenusa in-game or type "Invite to LTP" in /5 for an invite!
Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)

Ads
Skag84

Re: Learn To Play (NA) Recruiting

Post#2 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:34 pm

Always a great experience in this guild and hope people give us a chance! Most supportive people I have ever gamed with!
[Guild Leader of Ruin]

ghojinn

Post#3 » Sat May 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Great guild even better people.

thefryinallofus

Post#4 » Sun May 17, 2020 4:03 am

From our Witch Elf warband event (we had 15 WE's at max)

Spoiler:
Yes, we held the top floor of the Fort towards the end LOL. Till the AOE 1-shot lol.

Quik

Post#5 » Tue May 19, 2020 5:29 pm

I will be downloading the game again tonight after a couple years away and I will be starting a new Zealot. If you have room for a n00b who would I look for either tonight or tomorrow morning when I get logged in?

porkstar

Post#6 » Tue May 19, 2020 7:06 pm

Hey Quik
I’m not a guild recruiter or anything but I know some of them. I just ran across this post when browsing. If you don’t have any luck getting in contact before tomorrow, I’ll be on “porkstar” 8pm-10pm CST tomorrow eve and if you msg me in game, I could try to get you in contact with someone. Cheers
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

thefryinallofus

Post#7 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:38 pm

Just a reminder, any Learn to Play member or initiate can invite anyone to the guild!

thefryinallofus

Post#8 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:34 am

All-meatball warband scheduled for Saturday @9pm EST!

Ads
Bulwyf

Post#9 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:55 pm

My wife and I are interested in joining, we play east coast USA. My character is Lornin.

IronTempleDog

Post#10 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:07 pm

Hey, I'm a new player who played the original game way back when & I'm looking to make some pals to get into RvR stuff with. I've been playing solo PvE for a while and I'm enjoying it but I think these type of games are better with friends. I'm in Toronto Canada. I'm mostly active during the day because that's what my schedule generally permits. I most often enjoy playing ranged AoE DPS but I also might secretly like healers and tanks as long as no one is a jerk to me while I get my skills up to par. I've been playing MMOs of and on from the beginning & while I'm not any kind of all star, with some practice I can do ok. If you guys think you have room for / interest in someone like me, I'm looking for a friendly & supportive group to play with on the regular.

Thanks,
IronTempleDog