Recent Topics

Ads

Learn To Play (NA) Recruiting

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
thefryinallofus

Learn To Play (NA) Recruiting

Post#1 » Sat May 16, 2020 8:09 am

Learn to Play (LTP) is a rank 40 North American guild recruiting players of all skill levels. We do regular RVR warbands, scenario premades, and all dungeons (Sac, GB, BB/BE, BS). We are a friendly group of people, always willing to step up and help. We have a fantastic Discord server with tons of information and class resources!

Contact @Bloodroote @Blackroot @Rootagast @Dettess @Imappi @Wheredigo @Greham @Lenusa in-game or type "Invite to LTP" in /5 for an invite!
Bloodroote (67 DOK) | Blackroot (80 BG) | Rootagast (71 SORC) | Gitroot (42 SH) | Slashroot (45 MARA) | Warproot (57 MAG)

Ads
Skag84

Re: Learn To Play (NA) Recruiting

Post#2 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:34 pm

Always a great experience in this guild and hope people give us a chance! Most supportive people I have ever gamed with!

ghojinn

Post#3 » Sat May 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Great guild even better people.

thefryinallofus

Post#4 » Sun May 17, 2020 4:03 am

From our Witch Elf warband event (we had 15 WE's at max)

Spoiler:
Yes, we held the top floor of the Fort towards the end LOL. Till the AOE 1-shot lol.
Bloodroote (67 DOK) | Blackroot (80 BG) | Rootagast (71 SORC) | Gitroot (42 SH) | Slashroot (45 MARA) | Warproot (57 MAG)

Quik

Post#5 » Tue May 19, 2020 5:29 pm

I will be downloading the game again tonight after a couple years away and I will be starting a new Zealot. If you have room for a n00b who would I look for either tonight or tomorrow morning when I get logged in?

porkstar

Post#6 » Tue May 19, 2020 7:06 pm

Hey Quik
I’m not a guild recruiter or anything but I know some of them. I just ran across this post when browsing. If you don’t have any luck getting in contact before tomorrow, I’ll be on “porkstar” 8pm-10pm CST tomorrow eve and if you msg me in game, I could try to get you in contact with someone. Cheers
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

thefryinallofus

Post#7 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:38 pm

Just a reminder, any Learn to Play member or initiate can invite anyone to the guild!