Recent Topics

Ads

Needed classes on Destro?

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
mestupmind

Re: Needed classes on Destro?

Post#21 » Fri May 15, 2020 11:46 pm

So your saying Zealots spells dont look very cool? Thats a bummer, I've played many mmo where the healers spells had cool effects and particulates. Hmm maybe I should roll play a true chaos player and just do me with maurader again.

Ads
mubbl

Post#22 » Fri May 15, 2020 11:48 pm

As acidic said support classes are always welcomed. You need to see what you like, either go tank, wont get focused or helaer, will get focused. Peronal i would take the tank. It gives you some option if you wanna go a bit more offensive after you did what you have to do like a million of time.
You can learn melee mechanics, know what a guard can do and mdps will love you if you do guarding and stick to them. Hold the line is great, maybe even broken against range and challenge will save lives. You can controll the battle to a certain amount with öunts and snares, but most wont notice...
One the side hand entrie tier and mid tier are by far not what end tier is and even end tier will vary heavy on daily base and your gear. That is basic for every class. In rvr you are the frontliner mosrly for htl, challenge and guard.
If you get board of the snb stuff ylu can go for a 2weapon and do some decent assist dmg, but dont go to offensive, every bit offensive is payed by a good amount of your defenses.

mestupmind

Post#23 » Fri May 15, 2020 11:55 pm

Tank is more strategic and varied in play but not get noticed often while healers will get a large amount of credit....hmmm maybe I will flip a coin.

Detangler

Post#24 » Fri May 15, 2020 11:56 pm

Healing healers and tanks that understand that guard is more important than whatever fluff DPS they can pump out in scenarios.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

mubbl

Post#25 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:01 am

mestupmind wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:55 pm Tank is more strategic and varied in play but not get noticed often while healers will get a large amount of credit....hmmm maybe I will flip a coin.
Yee, you will get more attention as healer from friends and enemys, also friends will turn to enemys sometime, just warning if credit is important for you!

Wam

Post#26 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:29 am

make a bork or chosen if you really want to make order cry... while they will stack all rdps for defensive sieges, destro will have better balanced groups for when cities happens (if we get pops :lol: )

SNB is the way to go for large scale and just generally, (unless high gear/rr and kite 6 man) Chosen is easier, and bork brings alot of tools to the table also.

if you want dps Mara or Sorc is good to go... but if you are pugging will be rough without proper heals and guarding

and if you think of going healer... dok and zealot, shaman can be really good at top tier but only a handful are this level, and most shaman are average, and its easier to be a average dok than average other healers ... depends on playstyle of healer you want, tanky group healer dok is solid, more mobile anti burst healer zealot is solid.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Deifact

Post#27 » Sat May 16, 2020 7:03 am

I'd say go zealot or shaman If you don't want to be an rdps. At least then if you don't need any more heals you can respec and do some damage from ranged instead of standing around doing nothing.
Dok is already popular, and there are so many melee dps that we don't need more!