Recent Topics

Ads

Needed classes on Destro?

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Shooshpanzerer

Re: Needed classes on Destro?

Post#11 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:23 am

It's never a question - zealot.

Ads
Andack

Post#12 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:29 am

Sweet, thanks Shoosh

Sofong

Post#13 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:55 am

any healers

R3xz

Post#14 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:08 am

Zealot 100%

M0rw47h

Post#15 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:27 am

After reading nerf Git' to da Choppa thread, someone could think destro need more Choppas giving free immunitites around.

I'd say zealot in case of your question, but I think other people already gave you an answer...
...and to be honest Destro (same as order) need more team focused players and less ego centric soloers with "me me me me" kind of mindset.

Borek

Post#16 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:33 am

Agree 100% with the team comment, play a class you enjoy in a team friendly manner and it's win:win for all.

R3xz

Post#17 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:10 pm

^ listen to those two. Been playing purely SC this week and from what I noticed, the #1 cause of losing is ego-centric players that are playing to kill and chase rather than playing the objective as a team to win the game. Squishy casters and dps need a guard, everyone need heals, and tank need to rotate their guard onto focused friendly target. Playing with that formula while trying to achieve the objective is recipe to sucessful runs and becoming a better player. Also VOIP makes coordinating and callouts much easier; even with good premades, the ones that don't use VOIP tend to have a tougher time beating other teams who use voice comm.

BTFO or GTFO. If you want to be a mindless idiot you can always follow the zerg in RvR :^)
Last edited by R3xz on Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

courtsdad1

Post#18 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:15 pm

Andack wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:19 am Hi,

Zealot or Shaman healer ?
Love Zealot personally.

Ads
mestupmind

Post#19 » Fri May 15, 2020 10:28 pm

Excellent, this post helped me decide. I just leveled both Maurader and Zealot to 10 to figure out which I wanted to play but I played Maurader AOE in original which I absolutely loved....perhaps my favorite mmo character ever but I didn't want to have a duplicate experience so my Zealot it is! I can always level Maurader as a side project when I want to be way up in the thick of things. BTW how do spells effects on zealot at later levels look? Thats important to me.

Acidic

Post#20 » Fri May 15, 2020 10:36 pm

Well if you want most needed , that goes with least glamorous , so SnB tank or dedicated healer as with most games