Masters of Darkness [DoD] open for recruiting

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
imperialdeadite

Masters of Darkness [DoD] open for recruiting

Post#1 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:34 pm

The Masters of Darkness are open for new recruits.
This is a guild formed from the original guild Disciples of Darkness. We were active and stomping Order during the era of Mythic and before the game went offline.

We have returned and are will to accept new adepts into the ways of conquering.
As a growing guild we welcome new blood. That blood does not have to be yours.

We have a Discord server and people play during various times of the day. We have players from the east and west coasts of the US. As well as some Oceanic player involvement.

The more the merrier. Because the more people we have the more dead the enemy has.
Waaghkiller the Man Hunter -- Goblin Shaman

Ads
mytreds

Re: Masters of Darkness [DoD] open for recruiting

Post#2 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:01 pm

Do you have guild members who are patient enough to teach Destro noobs like me how to play their classes correctly?

imperialdeadite

Post#3 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 pm

mytreds wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:01 pm Do you have guild members who are patient enough to teach Destro noobs like me how to play their classes correctly?
Absolutely. Many of our guild have knowledge about the game. Though we are reacquainting ourselves with some parts of the game. We either know the answers or enough to be able to find them when needs be.
We have a good breadth of knowledge and are happy to share. We have a Discord server that helps with making it easier to chat. Though in game chat works just fine for those that want to talk that way.

Sorry for my delayed response.

Bubbarubba

Post#4 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:55 pm

Yo also a NA noob looking for some bro’s to play the game with and learn! Not tally decided on a class yet so I could easily roll a class that’s needed. HMU on discord to chat thanks!

Goats#7142
just the warrior priest bro

imperialdeadite

Post#5 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:05 pm

Bubbarubba wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:55 pm Yo also a NA noob looking for some bro’s to play the game with and learn! Not tally decided on a class yet so I could easily roll a class that’s needed. HMU on discord to chat thanks!

Goats#7142
Sent you a friend request from Willowspine.

Raikoe

Post#6 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:25 pm

hey i am looking for a guild Raikoe#7868 send me a invite when you can

imperialdeadite

Post#7 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:28 pm

Raikoe wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:25 pm hey i am looking for a guild Raikoe#7868 send me a invite when you can
Discord friend invite sent via Willowspine.