Recent Topics

Ads

Black Sheep - seeking new members - NA EST

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mordecaieth

Black Sheep - seeking new members - NA EST

Post#1 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Black Sheep - a level 40 guild with the goal to unite skilled six man players, small-scale combat fanatics, and theory crafters alike.

Black Sheep is seeking both skilled and willing to learn players to expand our guild and help our alliance grow. We have two weekly events, one for running our PvE and another for running Scenarios and RvR. The scenario runs are always premade, when they are not we will look to our alliance to fill the rest of the spots. To help gear our newcomers we will run PvE and Scenarios to assist in the gearing process, this is mostly done during the week days (non-event groups) Discord is a necessity when it comes to communication and team work to run official guild events.

We also have future interests/plans in soon running 12-18 man groups in the RvR lakes to assist with pushing keeps and forts during the ongoing stalemate for Destruction.

tl;dr - close group of friends, helpful alliance, weekly events and active Discord. - https://discord.gg/Dfp4F38
Last edited by Mordecaieth on Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Ads
Infekdead

Re: Black Sheep - New NA/EU small scale guild

Post#2 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:00 pm

Hey, I'm downloading now.. so I expect to be online in about a fort-night but would love to start meeting some people if possible. I've played YEARS of DAOC and GW2 RvR and am looking forward to checking this out.

Mordecaieth

Post#3 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:44 am

Infekdead wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:00 pm Hey, I'm downloading now.. so I expect to be online in about a fort-night but would love to start meeting some people if possible. I've played YEARS of DAOC and GW2 RvR and am looking forward to checking this out.
Hey there, Infekdead!

Terribly sorry for checking back so late, you can add me on discord, I will pm you the details. And welcome to the server. (:

Ekundu01

Post#4 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:21 pm

We are mainly NA time frame but since this is mostly us running small groups if you have a few friends that all play together and want a guild you can still join and recruit for your time zone if you don't like running in big warbands.
Trismack

Psyk

Post#5 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:56 am

Hey!! Just re-downloaded the game after years of not playing it. So glad to be back. I'm definitely looking to find a guild that's focused on 6-mans. If they're players from live, awesome, but if not, I'm so glad to be able to welcome someone to this amazing game! Mained as an AM during live, Psychel (forgot what server), but I played pretty much ever class at least some. I'd love to join you guys if you still have any room :).

Psyk

Post#6 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:56 am

Hey!! Just re-downloaded the game after years of not playing it. So glad to be back. I'm definitely looking to find a guild that's focused on 6-mans. If they're players from live, awesome, but if not, I'm so glad to be able to welcome someone to this amazing game! Mained as an AM during live, Psychel (forgot what server), but I played pretty much ever class at least some. I'd love to join you guys if you still have any room :).

Mordecaieth

Post#7 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:37 am

Psyk wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:56 am Hey!! Just re-downloaded the game after years of not playing it. So glad to be back. I'm definitely looking to find a guild that's focused on 6-mans. If they're players from live, awesome, but if not, I'm so glad to be able to welcome someone to this amazing game! Mained as an AM during live, Psychel (forgot what server), but I played pretty much ever class at least some. I'd love to join you guys if you still have any room :).
Hey there! We definitely still have room. What is your Discord tag? I can add you to the server and invite you to the guild later today.

RonosSlel

Post#8 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:14 am

Greetings, is there still room in the guild? Finally returning to this game after hearing about the private server. Want to explore the multiplayer part of MMO more :p been too much of a solo player in GW2

Ads
Psyk

Post#9 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:55 am

Good to hear!!! Psyk#1520
Mordecaieth wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:37 am
Psyk wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:56 am Hey!! Just re-downloaded the game after years of not playing it. So glad to be back. I'm definitely looking to find a guild that's focused on 6-mans. If they're players from live, awesome, but if not, I'm so glad to be able to welcome someone to this amazing game! Mained as an AM during live, Psychel (forgot what server), but I played pretty much ever class at least some. I'd love to join you guys if you still have any room :).
Hey there! We definitely still have room. What is your Discord tag? I can add you to the server and invite you to the guild later today.

Mordecaieth

Post#10 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:39 am

RonosSlel wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:14 am Greetings, is there still room in the guild? Finally returning to this game after hearing about the private server. Want to explore the multiplayer part of MMO more :p been too much of a solo player in GW2
I'm so sorry! I meant to respond yesterday and forgot. We definitely still have room, just shoot me a private message with your discord tag or post it here and I can get you in ASAP.