Recent Topics

Ads

bloodlord set DOK

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Re: bloodlord set DOK

Post#11 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:03 am

Hargrim wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:53 am
dalen wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:39 am As you know, that is a Salv/Dark Rites set for WP/DoK. Would it be possible to make it available in two variants, main spec & off spec, like what is planned for Sovereign? Could be through a trader where you can swap an onslaught piece for the equivalent off spec onslaught piece.

As far as I know only Tyrant have a possibility of main spec and off spec from PvE gear.
Thats why you need adviser. Feel free to appoint me as main adviser.

Ads
xarax

Post#12 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:34 am

dalen wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:25 am
Basically, 5pc Oppressor + 2pc Sentinel (with sentinel ring) +3pc Beastlord + 2pc Genesis will give you better stats than 7pc Bloodlord + 4pc Genesis. 7pc Bloodlord can't really be combined with any Sentinel or Beastlord.
i would not run 4 pc genesis with 7 pc bloodlord. i would at least use the sentinel ring for talisman

i just checked ingame, the tough proc does not stack with Lacerate.
So the value of the proc goes down to 35 more tough debuffed + WS buff and the 5% proc chance for 6% crit is more or less never existing since the chance is so low.
Zeal80 - Dok82 - Sham74
BO81 - BG80 - WE75

and tooooo many alts

Panodil

Post#13 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:05 am

I kinda like bloodlord. High ammount of str and that 6% crit is up alot.
40% melee crit and 920str seems good for a dok.
Using 5 bloodlord and 2 sent
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage