Recent Topics

Ads

Freebooterz waaagh

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Goodnight

Re: Freebooterz waaagh

Post#11 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:29 pm

Glorian wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:15 am I think that green pigface means with "singing" in fact "sieging".

And yes, running a themed Warband leads sometimes to confusion on non guilded players. We also promote the dwarf Warband, then invite and then see a lvl 1 kotbs that has just joined so need to kick him.

Or when we run with 2 Runepriest for 18 dwarfs we also don't get AMs or WPs in, because our fun comes from the dwarf only thing. Not effectivity. And it is the same if you run a Greenskins Warband. You are looking for fights and fun. And not to lock the zone the fastest way.

So hope to see you in the field urki scum. ;)
You better clean my new chopp ya zogging stunty I will take it from ya cold dead hand after I zogging shave your beard to make my stunty beard Cape har har

I keep my warband away from others random warband sometimes they are bad/good luck

Ads
Finejeez

Post#12 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:00 pm

Goodnight wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:58 am Hello guys I am badchopchop one of freebooterz high rank officers and I am here to make people undertstand about what freebooterz waaagh dose so ere we go

Freebooterz waaagh is a roleplay day for greenskin warband and our main goal is to haveing good time with random greenskin players to cheer up their day

we basically roaming around the rvr zone looking for order warband fight and honestly it's good challenge and its funn

but yesterday day some people whom I wont name damned my guild leader to make waaagh warband and we only do it when we are ready to have good time (so to thos guys shame on you)

we dont coop with other deso warband because there always stress in air and we dont want it to effect our warband funn it happen before

so I am making a point out and ofc i dont want to disrespect anyone of you or sound like some big racist towards

So we wont offer any support in singeing unless its proper one or its was made by me or grufrip so have good day

and to stunty roleplay clans ya better watch out we coming for ya
Love badchopchop from da freebooterz
Gufrip is a good guy, and I like how you all role play and only have a green skin WB. My shaman has been in it, and it’s fun.

Keep at it guys! Don’t let anyone else bring you down.

Goodnight

Post#13 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:08 pm

We will not let wana try hard ruin our joy I just hope greenskin where standalone faction so we can kill dark elfs and chaos

Zorch

Post#14 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:20 pm

"I think that green pigface means with "singing" in fact "sieging". - Glorian

Thank you for clearing that up.. made me laugh just a Little bit : )

Zorch Shaman 40/51 Cuombajj Magus 20/23
Kebherdyr DoK 26/37
Vortemis Zealot 21/31