Recent Topics

Ads

Returning player looking for acive guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Quik

Returning player looking for acive guild

Post#1 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:17 pm

Hey everyone. I haven't played RoR for a long time and recently have more time now to play again.

I am looking for an active Destro guild that is willing to give me some tips and chat for a new Zealot. I love healing and would love to find a guild that needs a newbie healer. I will be starting at lvl 1 tonight when I get home and hope to find a guild to grow with, maybe with people that are also looking to start new toons and level up.

I am experienced in MMO's and played this when it was live, and I was also into DAoC huge for a long time.

My main playing times are usually evenings PST around 5pm-midnight or so and I have wed/thur off so will be playing a lot during those days all day.

If any guilds are willing to take me in plz let me know and I will look for you when I get on tonight.

Ads
carcharod0n

Re: Returning player looking for acive guild

Post#2 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:54 am

Learn to Play we are the most active NA guild and new / getting back to it friendly feel free to shoot Carcharodon a message or any L2p player around you time ! welcome back
Chosen 80
Choppa 75
Squig herder 71
KOTBS 66
Warrior Priest 50
DOK 67