Recent Topics

Ads

Destru Healer hotline

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DaWolf

Re: Destru Healer hotline

Post#21 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:56 pm

I try to heal thoses who are on range xD
And like you, waaghy, I take it like a challenge, but, when after 4 or 5 sc where you try to do your best, you got a morron who said bullsh*t in chat... I apologies for that but sometimes it makes me angry.

But no pb know, I've decided to go back on my main character...

Ads
Warfare80

Post#22 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:27 pm

I main a healer,and in pug scenarios i spend 90% of my healing on players who tries to kill closest red name. That always is a tank. It kinda kils the joy with scenarios.
Oh yeah and the comments.
"omfg not a single heal during the entire scenario!!"
"lol our healer lost this sc"
"noobhealer"

Im usually top "or close to" healer (aoeheals gives big numbers) but i still get insulted kinda often.

In other words,if you want a healer in a scenario then eiter play one or join with a friend.
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Alfa1986

Post#23 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:21 pm

I did not say that those with crooked hands or disabled people do not need to be healed, I just said that first of all we need to pull out those who really know how to play and make the maximum benefit to the team. when the choice is to run away and save some moron dd who else did not know where else he ran away, or treat the team, personally I choose the team.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

DaWolf

Post#24 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:30 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:19 pm I do it very simply, I am opening the tab, sort by damage, and healing first of all those who do the most damage )
But in a scenario, do the most damage, is not necessarily play the objectives. I do not know any scenario where the goal is to do the most damage, or team deathmatch.
And often even when this game is more than ten years old and the scenarios have not changed, some continue to want to kill everything instead of playing the objecitves.

That's why I say, those in range of healing... cause sometimes when you're chasing the bomb carrier, or try to capture the flag, you're 1, 2 maybe 3 to do it.

Goretreader

Post#25 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:48 am

Having better luck with the zealot so far. Im able to sling a few spells here and there. Usually finishing people off that are running from the melee i just healed up and gave the advantage too. No its not KS if they were gonna get away. :D Still bummed i cant play dok the way i want but w/e. I do like having a larger toolkit of heals. Also being able to specialize in different methods of delivery while still getting some fun dps skills along the way is great.

Jastojan

Post#26 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:36 pm

Hi guys,
I decide to make a healer on destro side because I love to play SC´s and while lvling my melee classes I saw that destro lacks of healers, it was such a pain to play SCs wihtout a healers (order had always atleast 2+ healers or one more healer than destro). So I made a zealot(lvl 30 now) and I like this char but... the talent trees are so damn senseless, illogical. I cant choose PURE healing tree. Every "path" has dps spells. Wasn´t zealot meaned as a healer character? I am relatively new in the warhammer online world so I want to ask, did I choose a wrong char? Should I make a shaman or DoK? I want to be a strong healer without crap dps compromises. Is it possible? I tried to play DoK - I realy don´t know what to think - waving 3 seconds to get some "type of energy" to be able casts heals. I know I am newbie so maybe I was donig something worng (my DoK is only lvl 11. Maybe I am missing some crucial spells now, idk). But lets take a look on this situation - I am only 1 healers in SC and my teammates need help IMMEDIATELY - no guys sorry i need to wave for 3 seconds, my arms are so tired, need to take a brake for a while - my tanks are dead - ok guys, now I am ready. :D I exaggerate a bit, but, what do u guys think? Is the zealot the best choice for a strong healer? (there are not so many choices I know). Thank you guys for advices.

CountTalabecland

Post#27 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:50 pm

Confirmation bias is real. As Slayer I feel like I am in scens with only SW, BW, and Engi who play range spec while have a chopper shoved in their forehead.

ORvR Order needs tanks, and heals. Also Shaman is a god-tier healer, I watch them drop 400k heals per scen all the time. Will go roll one and show you
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

xxstealthxx

Post#28 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:57 pm

The way many healers are treated in SCs, I don't blame them one bit for not queuing.

Ads
phononHYPE

Post#29 » Sun May 26, 2019 2:55 am

tazdingo wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:08 pm shammy barely functions as a healer
zealot has the most boring mastery trees and build diversity in the game
... ...
48 Shaman and.. um I think 64 zealot, and 38/41 WP - all healers. I like healing and don't mind being a casual healer. I wrote lots more but really, just want to +1 you.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Goretreader

Post#30 » Sun May 26, 2019 3:40 am

After a bit more time around all I can say is if you have time try them all yourself and see what works best for you. Everyone here and in game says completely different things and all questions no matter how simple result in a 10 minute brawl of who is right. Shaman is great.-Shaman barely functions. Shaman mechanic should be ignored completely.-You need to use the mechanic to get decent numbers. Its unreal what a giant cluster the community here is.