Recent Topics

Ads

Destro off peak militia

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Wam

Destro off peak militia

Post#1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:00 pm

Destro off peak initiative

I see the numerous justified complaints of "horde mode" from destro people about the order train during the day...

If you are tired and sick of order's zerging... if you have a common goal, you guys need to come together and form a destro militia with what manpower you have available. You need more organisation to fight superior numbers and I can help you with advice/setup/logistics.

So how many active leaders do we have available during this time? well off peak EU is a huge time zone to cover...

If you are really serious about doing something, people will put any drama or personality clashes to the side and become a united force... I know in magnifying glass of MMO world some people usually don't leave their ego's at the door but please do.

So how to form a militia? well you could create a destro pug guild but that won't work because militia members will be from many different guilds. you could create a alliance but that also won't work because militia members will be from numerous amounts of guilds and every player as just as much potential and value as the next so no guild is more important than the next.
What you need to do is create a unified Discord (I know there are multiple discords already for their own purposes but not sure there is a collective/unified one) for off peak coverage... comms is half the battle, if you are on comms and enemy isn't then you already have a slight advantage which helps when dealing with superior numbers.

You need some ground rules, different reliable leaders and moderators from all parts of destro... a safe place for destro puggies and guildies alike off peak... no abuse, no drama... lack of trolling. Different channels for different things, just to help with logisticis/scouting etc...

Next you will need a proper setup(will try do a detailed guide before TUP start back up)... not half arsed stuff or over stacking of bad classes in a bad enviroment they are not suited too, if you play this way you will play straight into your enemies hands and against bigger numbers you need to play smart. People need to be educated and adjust. Play to your realm strengths basically, know your role... class pro's and con's.

if you run a warband in aao without 2-2-2 setup and if you over stack MDPS while you are outnumbered... you might as well give up and not even bother right now... because what will happen is you will engage one warband (mdps short range) and another warband will flank your left, and another warband will flank your right and you will be dead... nothing you can do about that besides bringing a better composition which will atleast give you half a chance to deal with such things.

It won't take much effort to be "organised" or semi organised so don't let the word scare you. It's not that difficult to download discord, and install a few add ons... mark your leader and follow him to death or glory. Also probably Ideal if a warband leader had a assistant to help him manage the warband groups, while he's focussed on calling the plays.

So if destro as a community is interested in setting up something semi organised and very inclusive / training... off peak like this let me know

Then if enough people are committed and want to step it up a level, just spread the word and get more destro's to join to start the fight back... and give yourselves a chance against the endless supply of order.

Get 2 stable warbands setup and working together and your chances of having fun will go up drastically.

I am fine enough looking after just my own guild and focus primetime as that can be very demanding with time and energy... we sometimes do a little off peak but nothing half serious or reliable(consistant) but if passing knowledge, uniting and some troops to assist helping underdog then can do.

So if desire and hunger is there let me know, the will to improve and be united then should follow... it's about bringing people together (which i know is easier said than done, hence why gauging interest before creating anything as no point if no one will use) to see if people actually want to do something about a problem or just complain in region or forums and blame other factors.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Ads
kindred4080

Re: Destro off peak militia

Post#2 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:12 pm

Stop worrying mate.
Devs made exceptional job and implemented an amazing solution to Order zerg blobbing.
I love it.
Happy New Year, lads!
Shoom - Marauder
Nobguzzlah - Black Orc
Proud member of "No Remorse" :)

Wam

Post#3 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:16 pm

kindred4080 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:12 pm Stop worrying mate.
Devs made exceptional job and implemented an amazing solution to Order zerg blobbing.
I love it.
Happy New Year, lads!
happy new year NRM and Nob

I am not worried for self

I try take horse to water and make drink :lol:
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#4 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:19 pm

kindred4080 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:12 pm Stop worrying mate.
I love it.
Happy New Year, lads!
You love it now, yes... :lol:

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#5 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:25 pm

it fluctuates around the year
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

mdillard

Post#6 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:38 am

My playing time is 9pm to between 2 and 4am on work nights.
I would love access to organized warfare.
Not that l hate the gangs running out there now.
How can I keep in the loop on this?
I'm dieing for some interesting action.
Agave - Rank 40 Witch Elf, Tequila lover.

wachlarz

Post#7 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:50 am

Wam play 1 day sc on destro side solo. If U will not be baned U will know why destro play like play.

Gomdor

Post#8 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:06 am

Sorry grandpa, TL;DR
Black Orc 'Gazuaa'

Ads