Recent Topics

Ads

Kar Khadath Regiment - Dark Elf PVP/RP Guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Devaros

Re: Kar Khadath Regiment - Dark Elf PVP/RP Guild

Post#41 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:45 am

I just started playing a few days ago and I'm interested in joining the guild to experience the RP/RvR side of things. I've added the recruiters to my friends list but I haven't been able to contact them in-game. I'm currently playing a Blackguard called Aldwinar but I could change the name if it isn't Druchii enough.

Ads
tookmypearl

Post#42 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:40 am

Hi!

Most of the officers are in the EU and so they keep EU hours. That said, most members are able to invite people to the guild. If ever you see Laryu, Azinereth or Cythaen on, just send me a whisper and I can help you out. :)

VindicoAtrum

Post#43 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:44 am

Is this guild alive/active? Can't reach recruiters, can't see any in orvr, not getting responses in /5 or in /1 with 200 people in reikland...

Tiamath

Post#44 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:10 am

Hello,
yes we are very much alive, daily, NA timezone too. If someone did not respond in chat channels you might send an email via ingame postbox. In case of open RVR we do small skirmish event like yesterday we trying to avoid the zerg so we were operating in Praag, Caledor before its attracted to swarm. We sometimes join other warbands.
Next stop? The frontline ...
Tiamath - RR83 Blackguard, Khaladh of Kar Khadath Regiment.

hearth19

Post#45 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:47 am

Hi! I’ve got a Blackguard and I’ve been desperate to find an active RP guild. My character’s name is Drandryn. I would love to join!

Senlui

Post#46 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:01 pm

Splendid, we shall seek you out.

Nixolotl

Post#47 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:15 am

So Im curious of something, what class is functionally closest to a Black Ark Corsair, or atleast wears armour close enough to RP it as a Corsair?

Also this guild looks awesome and I'll be poking when I make a Dark Elf

Senlui

Post#48 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:01 pm

Nixolotl wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:15 am So Im curious of something, what class is functionally closest to a Black Ark Corsair, or atleast wears armour close enough to RP it as a Corsair?

Well, it all depends really on how you pull it off and equip them. If you pick up the Redeye cloak or Mantle of the Fireborn, they both have a scaly skin appearance which can be used as a Sea Dragon cloak. We have BGs and DoKs that run with the Corsair concept. Generally, the success is down to how you represent them in RP. Just think 1 sword, a bit of armour, bit of a dye job, and you'll pull it off. Hope to see you in game, let me know if you'd like me to PM you our Discord address so you can find us more easily.

Ads
Nixolotl

Post#49 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:31 am

Senlui wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:01 pm
Nixolotl wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:15 am So Im curious of something, what class is functionally closest to a Black Ark Corsair, or atleast wears armour close enough to RP it as a Corsair?

Well, it all depends really on how you pull it off and equip them. If you pick up the Redeye cloak or Mantle of the Fireborn, they both have a scaly skin appearance which can be used as a Sea Dragon cloak. We have BGs and DoKs that run with the Corsair concept. Generally, the success is down to how you represent them in RP. Just think 1 sword, a bit of armour, bit of a dye job, and you'll pull it off. Hope to see you in game, let me know if you'd like me to PM you our Discord address so you can find us more easily.
The discord information would be wonderful, thank you

Senlui

Post#50 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:28 pm

A few snapshots from this week's events, both RP and RVR.