Recent Topics

Ads

New guild- Wardancers are now recruiting

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Slinki

New guild- Wardancers are now recruiting

Post#1 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:11 pm

Wardancers are now recruiting all levels and classes to join our family. We are a friendly causal social guild who are looking to bolster our ranks to start premade guild groups. Wether that is PQ farming, Lairs, RvR or scenarios.

We hope to see more of you in our guild in the future! For more information check out our discord channel: https://discord.gg/Ep5BRmD I am generally online on discord all day as I have it on my phone.

Ads
Twohandernoob

Re: New guild- Wardancers are now recruiting

Post#2 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:42 pm

That's like starting an order guild and calling it Dark Elf Assassins

Glorian

Post#3 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:27 pm

Would love to see a Wood Elf Guild.
Lorewise the Woodelves were not only High Elf Settlers refusing to leave the old world, but also Druchii who refused to join Malekith.
So you could make a crossrealm double Elf Guild. :)

Slinki

Post#4 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:20 pm

Twohandernoob wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:42 pm That's like starting an order guild and calling it Dark Elf Assassins
I don't really get what your trying to say. If you don't like a guild name don't post about it? Sorry if it sounds rude I'm just perplexed that you would reply that.

Slinki

Post#5 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:34 pm

Glorian wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:27 pm Would love to see a Wood Elf Guild.
Lorewise the Woodelves were not only High Elf Settlers refusing to leave the old world, but also Druchii who refused to join Malekith.
To be honest my last 2 guilds on games have had the same guild name i know it's to do with the game but when it was created on my last games it wasn't to do with war it was just a name I liked.

Wam

Post#6 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:44 pm

Slinki wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:34 pm
Glorian wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:27 pm Would love to see a Wood Elf Guild.
To be honest my last 2 guilds on games have had the same guild name i know it's to do with the game but when it was created on my last games it wasn't to do with war it was just a name I liked.
don't worry about it he just referencing the lore that thematically in this setting, wardancers is always associated with wood elves... and if they was to ever be a playable race in game they would end up on order side compared to destro... that is all

good luck with your guild, name is cool although you might trigger and confuse some people with name if they are really into the lore :lol: but do what you like if its your guild name :) quite a few people get triggered no matter what you do :twisted:
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Twohandernoob

Post#7 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:35 pm

Slinki wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:20 pm
Twohandernoob wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:42 pm That's like starting an order guild and calling it Dark Elf Assassins
I don't really get what your trying to say. If you don't like a guild name don't post about it? Sorry if it sounds rude I'm just perplexed that you would reply that.
I do like it, best of luck with the guild x

Slinki

Post#8 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:38 pm

Twohandernoob wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:35 pm
Slinki wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:20 pm
I do like it, best of luck with the guild x
Thanks sorry if I caused confusion or felt I was being rude I didn't mean to!

Ads
Luuca

Post#9 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:22 pm

IM READY!!!
Spoiler: