Recent Topics

Ads

Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Robotron

Re: Learn 2 Play is now recruiting!

Post#11 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:24 am

Hey! I just downloaded and am looking to play with some cool people. Not sure on the class yet because I'm all for playing what is needed more. For now I am going to mess around with something haha.

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#12 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:03 am

Robotron wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:24 am Hey! I just downloaded and am looking to play with some cool people. Not sure on the class yet because I'm all for playing what is needed more. For now I am going to mess around with something haha.
Welcome to the RoR community! Please check your PM
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Robotron

Post#13 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:31 am

Hey, I was looking but I didn't see any PMs.

Regentwill

Post#14 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:47 pm

I'm a returning player, was Destro side before. I have a Choppa, looking for a good guild to call home. I am NA, PST.

Onemantankwall

Post#15 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:34 am

Robotron wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:31 am Hey, I was looking but I didn't see any PMs.
Regentwill wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:47 pm I'm a returning player, was Destro side before. I have a Choppa, looking for a good guild to call home. I am NA, PST.
Now that the websites letting me on, check both ur pms

Onemantankwall

Post#16 » Thu May 02, 2019 4:15 am

L2P is once again accepting new members! We have shifted our focus to primarily NA primetime. Seeking to fill the emptiness that is NA destro organisation. We are accepting all levels from all walks of life as long as you can remain steadily active you will grow into what we'll eventually need. Highly seeking community 6 man/wb leaders to join the guild to help plan and organise future events. We once held server wide holiday events such events might possibly eventually come back for the NA community provided if interest in such events is shown. (organizing such things is no small feat) (TBA) If you are seeking a friendly home just pm me here or find me or another member in game or find me on discord @onemantankwall#7991.

Onemantankwall

Post#17 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:00 am

All lowbies welcome to our NA t1 rvr event Sunday 7:30-9:30 est 1:30 server. It will be a T1 crash course hosted by moi we will be running t1 manuevers and tactics as training and practice for our new lowby recruits/new or returning players. this will be the start of our organizing for the legit t4 wbs please have Enemy addon downloaded for target calling and leader following/maneuvering. We will work on resource return pathing/guarding and wb maneuvering and flanking. You can find Enemy addon here https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/

Onemantankwall

Re: Learn to Play is now recruiting!

Post#18 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:09 am

L2P is attempting to get into the NA 6man scene. Currently seeking a couple well rounded MDPS to run regular 6mans with. Of course everyone else is welcome to join for our wbs as well in high demand for aoe dps!

Ads
Detangler

Post#19 » Sun May 12, 2019 3:20 pm

Would you take in players with odd/infrequent playtime? I usually cant get on until like 8-9pm PST, sometimes during daytime if schedule permits, and usually not for more than 1-2 hours unless wife/kids are giving me a break :)

Got a rr58 zealot (full vanq, 3 piece beastlord, 3 piece genesis), rr4Xish Chosen (annihilator, 3 piece beastlord, other random jewels), and some alts I may play more in the near future. 200 talisman, magical salvaging, butchering, and potions.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Onemantankwall

Post#20 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:01 pm

Detangler wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 3:20 pm Would you take in players with odd/infrequent playtime? I usually cant get on until like 8-9pm PST, sometimes during daytime if schedule permits, and usually not for more than 1-2 hours unless wife/kids are giving me a break :)

Got a rr58 zealot (full vanq, 3 piece beastlord, 3 piece genesis), rr4Xish Chosen (annihilator, 3 piece beastlord, other random jewels), and some alts I may play more in the near future. 200 talisman, magical salvaging, butchering, and potions.
Pmed you o7