Recent Topics

Ads

Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Re: Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Post#61 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:55 pm

ICONIC would be interested in an NA alliance

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#62 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:38 am

Learn to Play has made a alliance pact with ICONIC! From this day forward we will be The Iconic Alliance.
We welcome the help in the destruction of order and cant wait to work with the well oiled machine that is their 6 mans.

If you are a active NA guild whether if your small scale or big we welcome you to get with us in unifying the destro forces against the order zerg pm me here or find me on discord Onemantankwall#7991
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Onemantankwall

Post#63 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:17 pm

L2P is still running strong with no issue fielding full 24s on scheduled events during NA prime even when the rest of destros a no show to fight the order zerg! (Need to take more screenies)

i'd like to welcome all new players whos looking for a community to guide them. We have plenty of members who will run with you from t1 to t4. With Learn to Play around you should never have to play alone!!!

Within the guild you wont have to fear too many pvdoors We also have plenty of order we like to go back and fourth with, our tag is probably the most sought after during NA creating a really fun and competitive tug-o-war within our rather smaller than eu community that brings wb slug fests to the next level but not outta control like our bigger eu brothers.
Most ull see is 3 wbs tops (compared to 5 eu) during peak NA on either side so the fights get really intense for us!

Garnorix

Post#64 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:48 am

So i played briefly at launch but my friends lost interest and I ended up quitting as a result. Definitely looking to get back in and was informed you guys are a good group to get in with. Are invites still possible? I read the first post and didnt see any specific joining instructions but the rules that you had posted seem very easy to follow. I have no specific class that im looking to play but i dont mind running tank or healing classes as a main if they're whats needed and im completely open to criticism (as long as it's constructive)

Onemantankwall

Post#65 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Garnorix wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:48 am So i played briefly at launch but my friends lost interest and I ended up quitting as a result. Definitely looking to get back in and was informed you guys are a good group to get in with. Are invites still possible? I read the first post and didnt see any specific joining instructions but the rules that you had posted seem very easy to follow. I have no specific class that im looking to play but i dont mind running tank or healing classes as a main if they're whats needed and im completely open to criticism (as long as it's constructive)
Still very much recruiting, its actually getting to where we'll be needing a overflow wb soon haha. Check ur pm for us to further advance your recruitment!

Detangler

Post#66 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:07 pm

When will our recruitment stop? :)
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Onemantankwall

Post#67 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:08 pm

Detangler wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:07 pm When will our recruitment stop? :)
When you run out of alt space

Onemantankwall

Post#68 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:07 am

Wanted to thank everyone for joining us for our end of summer Git Bash with our community greenskin wb. As always i'd like the thank the ones who stick around to fight the endless order zerg when its so much easier just switching realms. We should have another Halloween event coming up (we'll see) awesome fights with plenty of WAAAGHS!!!!! Image

Ads
Ekundu01

Post#69 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:16 pm

Great times last night. Lots of order to smash. Who is that Dirty WE photo bombing our green picture?
Trismack

Onemantankwall

Post#70 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:35 am

Tired of playing alone during your primetime? Don't have the time to play with the eus?
Look no further Learn to play is known far and wide whispered and cursed by the order chanted by the destro.
We are THE large scale NA destro guild of the server supporting nightly casual warbands and weekly hardcore organized large scale warbands.
We try to guild involve 4-5 active zones a week granting extra renown with standards always flying for more.
Even during summer off season we field full 24 git wbs as we try to stay as meta as possible without refusing the lesser needed classes a spot.
We are a NA guild but are casually active at all times sporting 9+ members usually so you always are able to log on and find someone to play with! Discord is required for use during weekly guild events.
We also do Holiday community events such as viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28858
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28301
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29044
And most recently viewtopic.php?f=19&t=33017

We are a guild all about the servers community come join the family! If small scale is more your thing hit up our brothers/sisters in ICONIC
Get with me or any of our members in game for a invite