Recent Topics

Ads

Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Onemantankwall

Re: Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Post#131 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:45 pm

Drognan wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:34 pm Hey Guys!

Used to play WAR back in the day, upon finding this server I'm hooked and would love to dive deep, and learn the ropes again! How do I go about getting an invite?
Check your PM and you'll be well on your way!
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads
Brometheus

Post#132 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:59 pm

Onemantankwall wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:14 am
Brometheus wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:34 am Hey, just started playing, and I am having a blast. Would love to join a guild that can help me learn the ropes. Only thing is, I don't usually have 2 hours at a time to play, I'm a filthy casual who will be lucky to play 3 to 4 hours a week (grad student + kids). If you're willing to have me I'll join up when I can.
HI there check ur PM for next step!
Seems the discord invite expired on me, can you resend? Guess I don't have enough posts to PM yet

Onemantankwall

Post#133 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:05 pm

Brometheus wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:59 pm
Onemantankwall wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:14 am
Brometheus wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:34 am Hey, just started playing, and I am having a blast. Would love to join a guild that can help me learn the ropes. Only thing is, I don't usually have 2 hours at a time to play, I'm a filthy casual who will be lucky to play 3 to 4 hours a week (grad student + kids). If you're willing to have me I'll join up when I can.
HI there check ur PM for next step!
Seems the discord invite expired on me, can you resend? Guess I don't have enough posts to PM yet
gotcha

Poknok

Post#134 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:13 pm

I have a Zealot in the mid-30's and looking to be 40/40 soon.
Got a few lowbies, and trying to level a wee baby Chosen.

Be glad to join yer crew and see what it's about, if you'll have meh.

Onemantankwall

Post#135 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:40 pm

Poknok wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:13 pm I have a Zealot in the mid-30's and looking to be 40/40 soon.
Got a few lowbies, and trying to level a wee baby Chosen.

Be glad to join yer crew and see what it's about, if you'll have meh.
Hiya! Check your PMs.

Shivinski

Post#136 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:28 am

I love the sound of your guild and would love to join up with you! I miss spending hours as a tankwall myself, and having friends to do that with again would be the best.

Kakiro

Post#137 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:39 am

Hey there, was looking through the forums for a guild to join and this one sounds right up my alley.

I played Warhammer on live, all those years ago for quite some time. After all these years of MMO's that try to do castle seiges, Aion, Archeage, GW2, ESO and so on...Warhammer in my opinion still did it best.

I'm currently leveling a Sorcerer and would love to join the guild. I didn't see any class or level restrictions, but please let me know if I missed that, and there are restrictions.

As for playtime, I should be able to play every day or at least every other day. I work 4 10's, so tues, wed, sat are my days off. Even on days after work I'll still want to get on and play some.

Let me know what I need to do to join, thank you.

Onemantankwall

Post#138 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:58 am

Shivinski wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:28 am I love the sound of your guild and would love to join up with you! I miss spending hours as a tankwall myself, and having friends to do that with again would be the best.
Kakiro wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:39 am Hey there, was looking through the forums for a guild to join and this one sounds right up my alley.

I played Warhammer on live, all those years ago for quite some time. After all these years of MMO's that try to do castle seiges, Aion, Archeage, GW2, ESO and so on...Warhammer in my opinion still did it best.

I'm currently leveling a Sorcerer and would love to join the guild. I didn't see any class or level restrictions, but please let me know if I missed that, and there are restrictions.

As for playtime, I should be able to play every day or at least every other day. I work 4 10's, so tues, wed, sat are my days off. Even on days after work I'll still want to get on and play some.

Let me know what I need to do to join, thank you.
Both taken care of!

Ads
Moriare

Post#139 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:31 am

Hello. I'm newbie Destro player and looking for guild to have fun and participate in RvR. I play Chosen. I played dwarf IB some time but I convert to Chaos. :D Hope to let me join and beat some Order's faces. :)

Bloodykisses

Post#140 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:41 pm

Hello!

My step brother and I are both returning live players looking for an active guild. I currently main a Magus 35/31 and my step bro mains a shaman 35/26ish, I suspect we will both be 40/40 by Sunday or very close at least. Please let me know what the next steps are!

Thank you
Bloodykissess