Recent Topics

Ads

Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Toshutkidup

Re: Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Post#81 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:26 pm

Just got home.. will check it
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
carcharod0n

Post#82 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:42 am

some of the most friendly and helpful playing to beat down Order with , Lots of events and NA main focus times but you can almost always find someone on to answer questions of just chat with on the grind.
Chosen 80
Choppa 75
Squig herder 71
KOTBS 66
Warrior Priest 50
DOK 67

Kwatchi
Suspended

Post#83 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:25 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:56 am Check ur pms ill help u get that invite :)
It did not work. And I appear too new to send you a PM here. :( I guess keep an eye out for a Chosen named "Vaeridian" in the lakes and give me a wave.
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

Onemantankwall

Post#84 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:19 pm

As a Thanksgiving event L2P will be hosting its first annual Gitsgiving celebration!

On the night of Thanksgiving once everyone's settled down and drunk/fed we will be running a all git wb.

Log your SQUIGYS and SHAMMYS and join us at 8pm est Thursday Thanksgiving night in T4 as we show that we are thankful for another year of RoR and good health! /eat /drink /cheer!

Happy Thanksgiving from those of us at Learn to Play
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Onemantankwall

Post#85 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:14 am

Server fought us at the end but we got it done! Gitsgiving this year was a success! We rounded up 3 full groups of gits and tanks with a 4th group of pointy ears and took it all the way to fort! Screenshots are limited thanks to the memory leak going haywire and seriously freezing up the game into unplayable chaos but that didn't stop us from having alil fun! Image Image

Happy Thanksgiving from L2P stay tuned for the next community gathering!

Onemantankwall

Post#86 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:35 am

L2Ps fresh new look!

Onemantankwall

Post#87 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:49 pm

City Siege Test 15/12/2019 with LtP won both tests but more importantly sent in mutliple bug reports to help!

Metzyi

Post#88 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:21 pm

Hello, New player here. Was wondering if the guild was recruiting noobs like me. I've played WO:AoR back when it was live and have only recently found out about this project. I've forgotten alot about the game since then, and would like to find a guild/community in which I could grow experience from. Look forward to hearing back from you guys.

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#89 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:36 pm

Metzyi wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:21 pm Hello, New player here. Was wondering if the guild was recruiting noobs like me. I've played WO:AoR back when it was live and have only recently found out about this project. I've forgotten alot about the game since then, and would like to find a guild/community in which I could grow experience from. Look forward to hearing back from you guys.
Hola! Check ur inbox!

Onemantankwall

Post#90 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:35 am

Image And Image