Recent Topics

Ads

Any active US Guilds?

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
stanzo

Any active US Guilds?

Post#1 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:26 pm

Hello all!

New to RoR and I'd like to join a guild. Playing from the US (EST) planning on going SH.

Any guilds in the east or central US time zones currently recruiting?

Ads
davispeed
Game Artist

Re: Any active US Guilds?

Post#2 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:57 pm

I might not anwser your question but i can tell you this..

Since your'e a SH u can fairly easy be unguild for now i mean no rush to join one atm. Learn your class first(Kiting is your best tool) and take some time to know ppl around. build yourself a good friend list and have fun in scenario\RvR and ppl will remember your name and send you inv to grp with em or guild invivte.
In t4 you have few NA guild that are worth a shot where u can certainly fit in their group.

* Being in a guild doesnt mean much if u cant fit in any grp your guild are running!

**I might start a SH myself send me your in game name... who know..
]

Lornetorne

Post#3 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:25 pm

What is your experience with the game/MMOs and do you have or are willing to get Discord and mic?
Last edited by Lornetorne on Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Onemantankwall

Post#4 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:55 am

Learn 2 Play is seeking all active players/time zones Im personally central US and usually have a wb going either eu or us on daily basis it tends to go along with my work schedule
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

merkin

Post#5 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:51 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:55 am Learn 2 Play is seeking all active players/time zones Im personally central US and usually have a wb going either eu or us on daily basis it tends to go along with my work schedule
what state? iowa here

Onemantankwall

Post#6 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:05 am

merkin wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:51 am
Onemantankwall wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:55 am Learn 2 Play is seeking all active players/time zones Im personally central US and usually have a wb going either eu or us on daily basis it tends to go along with my work schedule
what state? iowa here
Louisiana
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!