Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for NA PST guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Quik

Looking for NA PST guild

Post#1 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:19 am

Hey all.

I am looking to return to Warhammer after it shut down.

I have been playing DAoC a lot since then on both live and freeshards but I get a bit tired of how slow the pace can be and I like healers a WHOLE lot more here.

Honestly I have played Order a lot more but looking for a change of pace. I played RoR a year ago or so and got a RP to 35 but had my computer crash. After getting a new home and other necessities I was finally able to get a new computer and just got the game reinstalled.

I play a lot in the evenings PST and some morning PST, and I have wed/thurs off and can play any time those days.

Any guilds interested in taking in a few destroy player looking at either a Zealot or Shaman, but leaning to Zealot as I think they sound like the better true healer of the 2, but if I am wrong please correct me now before I start later tonight =).

I actually was going to do Order again but after posting in the guilds section I got 1 response but I'm not sure it is really the guild for me.

If anyone is interested please let me know so I can start working on whatever final class I go with.

I love RvR here and really would like a guild that enjoys fielding groups for it. I prefer Discord but can use any chat the guild uses.

Ads
defleshed

Re: Looking for NA PST guild

Post#2 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:17 pm

correct Zealots have more healing output.
"May your DPS be epic, your Zerglings move swiftly, your Rift Keys be plentiful, and your minions be deadly!" WAAAGH!!

Bamboozeled

Re: Looking for NA PST guild

Post#3 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:15 am

Salt Factory and SOD are the big order guilds NA Primetime. They both use Discord and are a very good guilds to be a part of. You can't do wrong with either of them. Welcome back and if you got anymore questions you can hit me up in game on Bamboozeled and I'll help as best I can.