Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for casual guild, NA

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Cecithale

Looking for casual guild, NA

Post#1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:13 pm

Hey all,

Looking for a casual guild to occasionally run PVE/RVR stuff with in NA evening times. Willing to play whatever, just rediscovered this game :)

Ads
Luuca

Re: Looking for casual guild, NA

Post#2 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:48 pm

IRONIC is our Destruction Guild. At least for the moment its named IRONIC. My characters name is Luucca. We specialize in fun, use Discord for coms, and are mainly filthy casuals who allow players to play what they want and spec they want but still manage to win in 6 mans.

PM me if you are interested.

ferraz19

Post#3 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:47 pm

Luuca wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:48 pm IRONIC is our Destruction Guild. At least for the moment its named IRONIC. My characters name is Luucca. We specialize in fun, use Discord for coms, and are mainly filthy casuals who allow players to play what they want and spec they want but still manage to win in 6 mans.

The "but still manage to win" part is interesting.... xD Dont lie to them!

Luuca

Post#4 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:42 pm

ferraz19 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:47 pm
Luuca wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:48 pm IRONIC is our Destruction Guild. At least for the moment its named IRONIC. My characters name is Luucca. We specialize in fun, use Discord for coms, and are mainly filthy casuals who allow players to play what they want and spec they want but still manage to win in 6 mans.

#haters

Zaxxond

Post#5 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:48 pm

How's it going going over there on Apoc? Must be so exciting choke full of NA population that you had to take a break from all the constant SC pops and RVR BO afkers to necro a 4 week old post on a server you "left".

ferraz19

Post#6 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:33 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:48 pm

How's it going going over there on Apoc? Must be so exciting choke full of NA population that you had to take a break from all the constant SC pops and RVR BO afkers to necro a 4 week old post on a server you "left".
Lol, again Mister Salt. Who told you i "left"? Or are you imagining things now? Zaxxed crew always like to create DRAMA
Apoc is fun, alot of my buds play on there and the activity is great for how new it is
I saw this post while recruiting/searching for people looking for guild, bud. Dont see anything wrong with that :D

ferraz19

Post#7 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Luuca wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:42 pm

#haters
Those signatures are cute though. Overcompensating much? xD

Luuca

Post#8 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:35 pm

ferraz19 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:37 pm
Luuca wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:42 pm

#haters
Those signatures are cute though. Overcompensating much? xD
Thank you?

Ads
Flavorburst

Post#9 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:07 pm

ferraz19 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:33 pm
Zaxxond wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:48 pm

Lol, again Mister Salt. Who told you i "left"? Or are you imagining things now? Zaxxed crew always like to create DRAMA
Apoc is fun, alot of my buds play on there and the activity is great for how new it is
I saw this post while recruiting/searching for people looking for guild, bud. Dont see anything wrong with that :D
>Joins thread to create drama... sorry, DRAMA!
>Accuses others of liking to create DRAMA and calls people salty
>Says he is having fun and there is lots of activity on apoc
>So much fun and activity he has 2 separate threads up on the RoR forum looking for people to play with

What's it like being this self-aware?

-Morton
Last edited by Flavorburst on Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

larsulu
Suspended

Post#10 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:11 pm

DROW is a good solid NA guild.
send a tell to neutrino or whooppass!!
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok