Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for casual guild, NA

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ferraz19

Re: Looking for casual guild, NA

Post#11 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:41 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:07 pm
ferraz19 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:33 pm
Zaxxond wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:48 pm

How's it going going over there on Apoc? Must be so exciting choke full of NA population that you had to take a break from all the constant SC pops and RVR BO afkers to necro a 4 week old post on a server you "left".
Lol, again Mister Salt. Who told you i "left"? Or are you imagining things now? Zaxxed crew always like to create DRAMA
Apoc is fun, alot of my buds play on there and the activity is great for how new it is
I saw this post while recruiting/searching for people looking for guild, bud. Dont see anything wrong with that :D
>Joins thread to create drama... sorry, DRAMA!
>Accuses others of liking to create DRAMA and calls people salty
>Says he is having fun and there is lots of activity on apoc
>So much fun and activity he has 2 separate threads up on the RoR forum looking for people to play with

What's it like being this self-aware?

-Morton
k? Run Like Hell is always looking for new people to play with
Lol, i created drama? I started with a joke, then Zaxxed Salt began xD :lol:
k bud
You all are the ones making stuff up and blaming people for things that have nothing to do with :?:
Try again, starburst xD :lol:

Ads
ferraz19

Post#12 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:46 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:48 pm

How's it going going over there on Apoc? Must be so exciting choke full of NA population that you had to take a break from all the constant SC pops and RVR BO afkers to necro a 4 week old post on a server you "left".
Lol, again Mister Salt. Who told you i "left"? Or are you imagining things now? Zaxxed crew always like to create DRAMA
Apoc is fun, alot of my buds play on there and the activity is great for how new it is
I saw this post while recruiting/searching for people looking for guild, bud. Dont see anything wrong with that :D
>So much fun and activity he has 2 separate threads up on the RoR forum looking for people to play with

-Morton
Zaxxed likes to feed this idea of server vs server. If you try another server you MUSTVE left, quit, and hate the other...lol, again, making stuff up and feeding drama
Dont tell them youre trying to other server! They will get hurt and start saying that you and youre members throw the N-bomb and say that ur hackers, cheaters, and bad people! lol xD

Zaxxond

Post#13 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:13 pm

ferraz19 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:46 pm

-Morton
Zaxxed likes to feed this idea of server vs server. If you try another server you MUSTVE left, quit, and hate the other...lol, again, making stuff up and feeding drama
Dont tell them youre trying to other server! They will get hurt and start saying that you and youre members throw the N-bomb and say that ur hackers, cheaters, and bad people! lol xD
Hym,

No one cares. RoR will welcome you back just as the many others that left for their reasons. If you need views for your post or your recruiting efforts, by all means mention Zaxxed. It's proven that mentioning Zaxxed will bring in the views you thirst bucket.

The fact that you did leave the server and then reemerged back on RoR provides the NA Prime player base everything we need to know about the new server.

I'll not respond anymore so please get the last word in and make it edgy for everyone who is reading.

Zaxxy

ferraz19

Post#14 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:13 pm

-Morton
Hym,

No one cares. RoR will welcome you back just as the many others that left for their reasons. If you need views for your post or your recruiting efforts, by all means mention Zaxxed. It's proven that mentioning Zaxxed will bring in the views you thirst bucket.

The fact that you did leave the server and then reemerged back on RoR provides the NA Prime player base everything we need to know about the new server.

I'll not respond anymore so please get the last word in and make it edgy for everyone who is reading.

Zaxxy
Again, making stories up to spin it in your server vs server drama xD

Zaxxed people at their finest right here lol

Zaxxond literally says "please make it edgy", before ending his rants, everytime. **** is hilarious xD

Flavorburst

Post#15 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:37 pm

ferraz19 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Hym,

Zaxxy

Zaxxond literally says "please make it edgy", before ending his rants, everytime. **** is hilarious xD
You do the same repetitive stuff, so I don't know why you find it so ecks dee.

ferraz19

Post#16 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:57 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:37 pm

Hym,

Zaxxy

Now i do "repetitive stuff"? lol, like what sir

Flavorburst

Post#17 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:06 pm

ferraz19 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:57 pm

Every conversation I have ever seen you be a part of with us has been:

1) Trolley statement
2) Baseless/ironic accusation
3) NoU!
4) 2 - 6 lols
5) xD

Sometimes the order of the numbers change, but it's so formulaic and droll I could set a watch to it.

ferraz19

Post#18 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:18 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:06 pm
ferraz19 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:57 pm

Every conversation I have ever seen you be a part of with us has been:

1) Trolley statement
2) Baseless/ironic accusation
3) NoU!
4) 2 - 6 lols
5) xD

Sometimes the order of the numbers change, but it's so formulaic and droll I could set a watch to it.
Lmao, im sure thats me 100% xD
"Baseless/ironic accusation" thats hilarious :lol:

Zaxxed members are craay craay

Ads
Droll
Suspended

Post#19 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:40 pm

aha nun und? es ist wie es ist ;-)

Droll
Suspended

Post#20 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:41 pm

abgesehn davon das ich endlich mal dafür sorge das eure offensive ins leere läuft :D