Recent Topics

Ads

Current best Destro healer for RvR, SCs, Dungeons

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Arbich
Suspended

Re: Current best Destro healer for RvR, SCs, Dungeons

Post#21 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:21 pm

Druin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 6:07 pm
OldPlayer wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 6:04 pm From personal experience: Zealot rules, absolutely.

Curious to see balance proposals for Zealot's change if the general agreement is obvious. 8-)

If there only was a version of Zealot with dwarf racial tactics. Hmmm...
hm... did they have a spare tactic spot for these tactics? I think 2 tactics are set and while the zealot ap-ritual is better for mdps-grp then the runepriest one, its worse for the zealot himself, so I think restorative burst is also mandatory? And the armor-debuff tactic is better then the dwarven-racials (but the knockdown-reduce one is nice, true :D ). So no spot left or?
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ads
AxelF

Post#22 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:24 pm

Kurama wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 5:55 pm
AxelF wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:58 am They're light armour and only have a ST detaunt so are more squishy, but kiting hits their heal output far less.
Zealot has an aoe detaunt as well.
Really? Not according to the skill description? Not counting Embrace the Warp as that's more of an 'oh ****' button due to the 3min CD...
Last edited by AxelF on Tue May 01, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ragafury

Post#23 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:26 pm

think you guys talking about embrace the warp, though that's a 3 min CD and not the same mechanic as a detaunt.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

AxelF

Post#24 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:27 pm

You beat me to my edit Raga, sorry!

Tesq

Post#25 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:33 am

Zealot/rune are the best healers in game average , they are hard to kill as a dok/wp, kite better because they can heal while moving a the time and are exellent party buffer.

Aswell easy to learn imo

wachlarz

Post#26 » Thu May 03, 2018 12:35 am

Tesq wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:33 am Zealot/rune are the best healers in game average , they are hard to kill as a dok/wp, kite better because they can heal while moving a the time and are exellent party buffer.

Aswell easy to learn imo
Why run if u can stay and tank&heal like Wp xd

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#27 » Thu May 03, 2018 4:40 am

Key Words: ->Both good. Different roles.

I have a rr80 DOK(had a rr100 on live) but lets talk about the present days shall we.... The only reason i came back to this game is the DOK. Now my DOK is retired and the Zealot is the only reason(mostly) im still playing and i gotta say, i never thaught i would love Zealot that much, as much as the DOK; BOTH awesome, different role.
]

Tesq

Post#28 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:54 am

wachlarz wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 12:35 am
Tesq wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:33 am Zealot/rune are the best healers in game average , they are hard to kill as a dok/wp, kite better because they can heal while moving a the time and are exellent party buffer.

Aswell easy to learn imo
Why run if u can stay and tank&heal like Wp xd
Because with the armor/penetration tactic you are tanky as a dok/wp and you can aswell heal otw, the only way to make dok/wp more durable is use a zealot to buff is tankyness even more so ye go zealot.

Ads
Mez

Post#29 » Thu May 03, 2018 12:16 pm

DOK has covenant of celerity which is a burden on Order in RvR. They also are the best for keeping your group up fighting equal numbers against another good group because of aoe cleanse and good quick AOE heals. I would probably go with a DOK.

But if you are doing small scale roaming, or zerg surfing, or running around zealot all the way for the ability to do quick healing on the run, and silence and stagger which can win a fight when Order has a healer or two prolonging things, i.e. zealot can be aggressive and help win fights.

Since your asking the question in forums, I would say zealot. You would know if you needed to roll a DoK or not.

Good luck!
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

p00ky

Post#30 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:33 am

Miszczu5647 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:26 pm No kind word about shaman? Pity... I will continue to play one. No rest for the wicked :D
Also starting game 3 days ago and picked Shaman, no love here it seems :(