Recent Topics

Ads

The Iron Pact (PvP/RP Alliance)

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Cecithale

Re: The Iron Pact (PvP/RP Alliance)

Post#21 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Are you guys still active? Casual NA player looking for a fun destro guild and all of these sound like a blast :) ya’ll should post the discord link in the main post though, I can’t decide what I want to play and getting a feel for what you already have would help!

Ads
Senlui

Post#22 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:37 am

Hello, yes of course we are still active. You must excuse the late reply, we've been otherwise occupied. We don't give our Discord details out to any old ruffian, so do send me a direct message, or PM me in game.

Fiberwaffle

Post#23 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:17 am

Are you folks still up and kicking? I wouldn't mind dropping my BG in with you folks

TiberiusD

Post#24 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Wam wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:49 pm Good luck, I hope you guys do well :) just what Destro needs some more organised guilds to support King Ocara to fight the evil order empire

I look forward to front row tickets to watch your fights vs Bitterstone in the future
save me a spot also :) would be interesting to see. but.. what about Da Freebootaz? Isn't Grufrip a bit worried that someone might take his spot?

Senlui

Post#25 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:42 pm

We have realised the error of our wicked ways, and have left Ulthuan to enjoy a new era of peace and prosperity. Elves and Dwarfs have reconciled their ancient grudges; the Phoenix Crown has been returned, and the book of Grudges offered by the High King himself to Finubar to be disposed of in sacred flame, at the shrine of Asuryan. Sigmar himself has wed Morathi, and a utopian era has fallen entirely upon the Old World. I hear Grufrip has opened a sanctuary for orphaned goblins, who work through their anger management issues with crochet and art therapy.

Nothing to see here, rumours of fell forces sweeping the lands of you poor misguided cripples are just that. Rumours.