Recent Topics

Ads

- Dark Days -

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Stickzy
Game Artist

Re: - Dark Days -

Post#31 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:21 am

Sera wrote:There are no perma banned premades.
There are cheaters/exploiters/**** talkers perma banned. There are some "special cases" too.
And there are still groups who are trying to get 6mens, 6v6 tournaments going.
And we both know what those cases are about. Are you still trying to make a 6 man? #SeraTheSaltyOne :oops:
Druin wrote:
Dalgrimar wrote:Why make such a serious guild on a server where most premades are perma banned or left the game.
And where the god isn't even playing at the moment.
Shots fired.
mursie wrote:Dark Days is recruiting NA players (6pm to midnight Central Standard Time).

Please do not apply if you meet any or all of the following:
1. You crutch on pocket heals
2. You crutch on pocket guard
3. You crutch on bribing the opposing team to help you secure kills
4. You crutch on radar hack like assistance to identify and locate your targets
5. You are a snowflake incapable of receiving constructive criticism when you play like dog ****
6. You are genuinely terrible at game

What you can expect in Dark Days:
1. If you're good, expect praise and a group spot daily.
2. If you're terrible, expect silence and an ultimate guild kick.
3. If you're good but play terrible, expect to get yelled at for being a dumbass. If you're a snowflake, expect to cry and likely run for the nearest exit like a little bitch. When that happens, also expect to have your ass guild kicked and any of your shitty alts kicked with it.

Mediocrity is for losers. Show Dark Days a good loser, and we'll show you a loser. If you're not first, you're last. We piss excellence. We strive for excellence. We demand excellence. Dog **** is everywhere, if you want to be a pile of it, go find a yard and lay down like the dog you are. Dark Days is not a breeding ground for dog ****. It will be expunged - immediately.

Now that we got the pleasntries out of the way. Let's talk business.

We don't care what class you play - as long as you play it well and aren't a GD baby that mouths off like a lil bitch when you suck ass and play like ****. simple. easy.

Have a problem with that? GTFO.
To harsh for you? DIAF
Was that over the line? GFYS

If you get through the trench above - welcome to Dark Days
Love the guild recruitment, just as much as i love watching your stream. Good luck! :lol:

Ads
scatterthewinds

Post#32 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:22 am

how is this going? what classes are needed?

keblock
Former Staff

Post#33 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:56 am

i bet if all of you were in a room together in person, you all would be to **** scared to even say what you have been on the forum, y'all sound like a bunchof idiots, hiding behind your monitors at home, gl with team play and cohesion, retard!!

k1o3
Banned

Post#34 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:37 pm

keblock wrote:i bet if all of you were in a room together in person, you all would be to **** scared to even say what you have been on the forum, y'all sound like a bunchof idiots, hiding behind your monitors at home, gl with team play and cohesion, retard!!

They're just kidding around. Breathe, buddy. Just be glad you clearly didn't game in the late 90's I think you would've had a stroke.
- notkaspr <denail>

scatterthewinds

Post#35 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:51 pm

In my experience, guilds that are completely open to each other are the best. Nothing worse than when someone plays poorly and you can't properly critique because he gets mad. Its even worse when that attitude runs rampant guild-wide. The end result is **** mediocrity.

k1o3
Banned

Post#36 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:56 pm

scatterthewinds wrote:In my experience, guilds that are completely open to each other are the best. Nothing worse than when someone plays poorly and you can't properly critique because he gets mad. Its even worse when that attitude runs rampant guild-wide. The end result is **** mediocrity.

Could not agree more.
- notkaspr <denail>