Recent Topics

Ads

The Unlikely Plan [TUP]

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kauyon1

Re: The Unlikely Plan [TUP]

Post#11 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:10 pm

I see you guys a lot in low levels. Are you recruiting up-and-comers or are those just alts of established members?

Ads
Wam

Post#12 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:11 am

A bit of both, recruitment is open for t3-t4...

we have some fresh players to game and some alts new to t4

we are working on T4 more atm despite usually being outmanned/geared and not always running our optimal setup.. we come to fight with what we have available and like to fight against odds

a few more chosen/sorc/shaman and we will be fairly competitive
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

interperez

Post#13 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:42 am

24.04.2017 12-15 man TUP wb.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Zankaruk-Shaman
Citoles-Black Orc

Wam

Post#14 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:57 am

Recruiting

2 chosen
2 sorc
2-3 shaman

The other classes are in a decent spot at the moment, I am fairly content with ... however if your good enough active team player it doesn't hurt to ask about joining
for example 1 dok, 1 zeal, 1 sh, 1 bork wouldn't hurt ;)

Here is some of yesterday's action in Thunder Mountain of our 3fg... we start in TM after order zerg previously PVE Praag with their many warbands and we have aao :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxpSn_k ... e=youtu.be

Win or lose we don't hide from fight... we kill and have fun doing so :D

Tamarlan

Post#15 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:50 pm

Thank you for being in the lakes tonight. Great to see another organized warband on destruction side.

/Thumbup for you guys
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Wam

Post#16 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:17 pm

hey Halvar

we are just 2-3 FG so far daily... but the way order react to us makes us seem alot more than we are at times... usually having to fight 2-3 warbands minimum each fight, many times we engage similar number or slightly bigger in decent fight then incoming one warband in rear... incoming one warband in flank gg thats how order roll and then they like to throw insults and celebrate like beating less numbers is some achievement to be proud of... makes me laugh and feel embarassed for them and their lack of standards.

Thats why I respect Bitterstone ekrund dwarfs because I know you guys run seperate and do your own thing and have seen similar happen to you when Destro was dominant. You guys dont run away from a fight, or dont run around 100 yards the entire night from other warbands all the time always waiting for backup... you just play the game and fight for fun like we do.

The only thing is sometimes you guys use siege weapons in open haha... when order outnumber us massively,we have AAO, plus many destro mailbox protectors, then order have to use siege weapons too... I find that a bit weak but i am old school and prefer straight up fight, I haven't started abusing or using how OP siege weapons are yet, especially not in open but thats my personal preference there is lack of rules in war :) I just remember on Norn there was more gentlemen's agreements and less free for all zerg mentality that I see dominant so far on both sides in T4.

We have grown alot recently and are very active, almost where I want us to be for now. A few more of the right classes for our warband setup and things will get more interesting for sure... It would be nice if we had some more destro allies in the zone to work with from time to time instead of feels like being focussed by entire realm zerging... we like to do our own thing but will assist Ocara/Gdy/Nyky etc if need be

anyways cheers for the fights and see you in battle :)

Tamarlan

Post#17 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:30 pm

To be honest fighting heavily outnumbered was way better compared to what we have now. So although getting jumped from all sides is frustrating at times you better enjoy it until destruction zerg is back.

Just wanted to say Kudos and keep up what you are doing
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Aleteh

Post#18 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:49 pm

The DW keep defense was a good laugh seeing 24 midgets running up the stairs all screaming dwarfs of ekrund
Inglorious Basterds & BLOOD - Karak Azgal

Ads
Wam

Post#19 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:26 pm

I prefer playing on underdog side :) I like the challenge its better than zerging/fighting over the scraps as those fights are weak and non memorable

and I know population swings back and forth and destro can zerg just as bad at times... it does get a bit tiring leading at times when good competitive fights are spoilt by the always incoming 1-2+ extra warbands (no matter what we do matters)... for multiple days in a row for a week... and as soon as even numbers order "generally" hide in keeps like last night in Caledor as a example...

I had 2+ fg of pugs, Gdy had similar... and there was 2 warbands of order would just sit in their keep instead of contest zone (we had 60 AAO at one point yet order still camp their keep)... I percieve that is beyond boring and lack of will to fight mentality / affraid of death / dont have extra few warbands to roll into fights and save the day after many hours of almost pveing zones because lack of destro opposition

From my perception it means not only do order players require better teamplay synergy(AM/KOTB)/mechanics/superior numbers/gear/renown gap from pveing empty zones/siege weapons/pve on top of that and terrain advantages to engage... I know there are good enough order players that do not require the level of stacking odds in their favour to fight

I like to see more balls on the battle and one of the few who show it are the mighty dwarfs of ekrund

this is our usual point of view (without walls/one entrance wouldnt last that long)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcTnnAb ... e=youtu.be
but we still get kills and fight hard :)

and this is some post raid helping the realm last night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s10mdtX ... e=youtu.be

Wam

Post#20 » Mon May 01, 2017 12:30 pm

Limited Recruitment now with few exceptions

classes
1-2 sorcs
1 dok
1 zealot
1 mara
1 magus
1 chosen

I ease off on making videos a little bit and focus on in game grind ;)

Fighting
TUP - Redemption us fighting in Chaos wastes with 2 FG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq1sX67G7tA

Our Mentality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcTnnAbI95g&t=91s

Our Spirit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxpSn_k6rH8&t=1753s

Just because
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awECf0QqSl4

Pm me in game if interested / more questions im not hard to find :)