Recent Topics

Ads

[NA RVR] Who's Savvy Now

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CegeePegee
Former Staff

[NA RVR] Who's Savvy Now

Post#1 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:43 pm

If you're looking for an ACTIVE guild for rvr during NA times, Who's Savvy Now may just be the guild you've been waiting for all your life. We are fun-loving, especially the fun that comes from killing Order, we are casually hard-core, and we are new-player friendly. We are part of the Domination II alliance so you'll have amazing people to play with no matter your timezone and the alliance has regularly scheduled rvr nights if structured play is what you seek. All other times we like to put together SC premades and Orvr roam groups. Coms are only required for organized groups though you can usually find our regulars in Gamevox any time.

Whether you're a seasoned player looking for competitive rvr or totally new to the game and still learning the ropes, you'll fit in as long as you don't mind fart jokes and swearing. We prefer 18+ as we are not always PG-13 and you MUST have thick skin because you will get your chops busted from time to time ;) We are always recruiting active players from all tiers but what we are particularly in the market for at the moment is Black Orcs and melee dps classes.

If interested, PM me here, join us in Gamevox (server is Divided We Fall), or simply send an in-game tell to any guild member for an invite.

Ads
Haojin

Re: [NA RVR] Who's Savvy Now

Post#2 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Highly recommended if you're NA+RVR player.
Good fellas.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

StormX2
Game Master

Post#3 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:47 am

bump for such Savvy

Dabbart

Post#4 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:25 am

Great guys to play with. Good shenanigans, active com's, willing to help.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#5 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Yess, we are all lvl 200 in Shenanigans. We can help you get there as well ;)

StormX2
Game Master

Post#6 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:36 pm

Dabbart wrote:Great guys to play with. Good shenanigans, active com's, willing to help.

whaaaat did you delete SpyVsSpy?

I always threw emotes at you when I was on my AM Raistlin ;p

Ringobloodtheork

Post#7 » Sat May 13, 2017 6:40 am

Waaaagh, Are you willing to take in any homeless Orks, (still recruiting) still lvling though, if you give me a week or 2 ill be in T4, only rank 5 atm, but grinding away., :)

warhammer69

Post#8 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Sup guys^^ oh my oh my it has been quite a while , hasn't it!
Philcolins - blackguard
Babool - zealot
Bcsaoe - sorc
Bcsfinest - magus
Luciie - witch elf
Samlosco - white lion
Barblahey - warrior priest
Philcolinz - swordmaster

Guild leader of Who's OP now

Ads