Recent Topics

Ads

Black Toof Clan [NA Greenskinz]

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
footpatrol2

Black Toof Clan [NA Greenskinz]

Post#1 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:25 am

Did you ever want to play a DPS shaman/da Green shaman or Stabby Squig herder and were told you shouldn’t because it’s not competitive? Do you like playing a Dps Black Orc but can’t find room in a premade setting to be taken seriously? We want you in our groups. We need those spec’s along with traditional spec's.

Black Toof Clan is looking for new or old players that have a open mind and are willing to try crazy builds and have fun but stay competitive against most premade groups. We participate at the large scale (warband level) and the small scale (6 man level). The guild is primarily a NA english speaking guild.

We are trying to explore game mechanics within a race. It is our belief that If we play to our strengths we’ll be able to outweigh the weaknesses of a racial group and still maintain a high amount of competitiveness. As a Greenskinz guild our strengths is our AoE snares, access to instant rezzing, knockbacks, fast morale gain and a lot more. We push the limits of what your class can do.

Please be willing to get on voice communications and have a microphone.

Contact Gharguk, Landy, or Chopmaster in-game to get a invite to our groups to see if this could be a good match. We'll do a quick trail run if this is the type of play you want to participate in or you can PM footpatrol2 on the forums.

Below is a link to the guild website

Black Toof Clan Website
http://blacktoofclan.enjin.com/home
Last edited by footpatrol2 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ads
Seaguard

Re: Black Toof Clan

Post#2 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:05 pm

This sounds great! What tier are you guys in currently?

footpatrol2

Post#3 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:35 pm

The guild is mainly in tier 4. We will help out players if they show interest if players are in the lower tier. We try to focus on the player and not the classes. We place a lot of value on players that are willing to get on comms and have a microphone. This shows us that you are serious on being part of the team. We fight tough order premade groups and it is hard for us to compete without everyone on comms. The opposition will all be on comms. If you reliably show up and can talk we will make accommodations for you to fit you in our groups.

We are currently building up to a premade quality 12 man. We currently can put up a reliable 6 man on most nights NA time. We specifically need shaman's and black orcs that are able to get on comms but we need all the classes also. We are very organized and have some wild idea's on group comps. In order too see if they are truly effective we need everyone on comms.

Please be flexible in spec to fit to our groups needs. If needed gold for respec's will be provided but know that is coming out of the guild leader's pocket or the team's pocket usually as we don't like to tax our members. This is a very team orientated guild and expects members to be team orientated.

Note: You do not have to participate in the organized core group to join this guild. If you want to just join and hang out that is fine. If you want to be part of the organized play and due crazy builds, players that are on comms that have a working microphone will have preference over others that due not.

If your brand new to the game and never gone through the leveling process its probably wise you go through it at least once to understand game mechanics.

We do screw around in tier 1 when tier 4 is lacking excitement.

Lochlan

Post#4 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:06 pm

Love the sound of this! Just made a Black Orc, ill start ranking him up and go get a mic.
See you in game, Name is Rwarbor

Fey

Post#5 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:33 am

I've been rolling with Black Toof. Waaagh-band stomping stunties lately. Git stuck in with us! No stoopid skins please.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

footpatrol2

Post#6 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:27 pm

We currently still are in need of steady Black Orc players. We can flush out a 6 man easily almost every night but still need Black Orc players to finish our goal of running a consistent 12 man. Please be flexible in spec and be willing to get on comms. We also need squig herders willing to play stabby spec.

Esperflame

Post#7 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Dez gitz iz da best gitz! Iz not even Black Toof, but wez smash dem stuntiez hard! :D
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

Landgoat

Post#8 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:30 pm

Been rolling with these gits for about 4 months now, the guild has really developed well. Lots of greenies smashin stuntiez!
Solid crew with players on at just about all hours of day in and out of the Vox. Cool website with our own tactics, builds, funny screenshots, videos... Come an join the fun i'll healz ya gitz! WAAAAGH!!
WAAAAGH!
Shaman/ Landy - rr80
BG/ Killadelph - rr70

Ads
davispeed
Game Artist

Post#9 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:24 am

If i ever come back i gonna roll a Shammy(until they mess with the shroom and it will come) ill let u guys know. BTC are good gits and friendly. Waaagh.
Anw not much option if u wanna heal nowadays; Zealot, no thx not for me! DOK, all mess up so shammy seems to be legit right now. But only if i come back.
]

Ringobloodtheork

Post#10 » Sat May 13, 2017 5:20 am

footpatrol2 wrote:We currently still are in need of steady Black Orc players. We can flush out a 6 man easily almost every night but still need Black Orc players to finish our goal of running a consistent 12 man. Please be flexible in spec and be willing to get on comms. We also need squig herders willing to play stabby spec.
I would like to join if your still recruiting, I just transfered from Order side, I have a rank 4 Black Orc if you give me 1-2 weeks ill be in T4. Toon's name is Torggitz. :mrgreen: