Recent Topics

Ads

<The Brides of Khaine>

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
enubis99

Re: <The Brides of Khaine>

Post#141 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm interested! Just restarted now that I found out tier 4 is available! Are you guys still around? Currently a level 14 Blackguard.

Ads
korwrath

Post#142 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Nene smells though, and who'd want that? :D
Korwrath Soulscourge - 40 Chosen Warlord of the Tribes of Norsca
Kraydor Bloodhowl - 40 Marauder
Telalis Khetharai - 40 DoK - Dread Lord of Khar Kadath Regiment
Rukkgit - 32 Shaman

(as well as many others :P)

NeneEilserv

Post#143 » Sun May 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Witches blessings,

I am sorry for the long absence between Guild News, I will update this soon. Thank you for the continued interests.

@Korwrath. Right now I am saying your name as though I'm Captain Kirk in 'Star Trek 2, The Wrath of Khan.' :lol:

Nene.
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

NeneEilserv

Post#144 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:41 am

Guild News:

Witches blessings,
First off I wish to apologize for the long absence in Guild News. This absence is also due to my own personal absence from the game. This year, real life has been tough (mostly bad) and the goals that I had set in play to achieve have also been prolonged in absence. It has affect my gaming life as well greatly and the result is my lack of playing almost entirely. The bad news of that is my Guild is in inactive limbo. I have reached out to my trusted members, but due to their other commitments as well, has resulted in little to no help running a small community. Despite my absence, it is shown that only "I" am the only one desired to stay as leader. Since my last "Guild News," most members are still causally active to my surprise, but in a inactive Guild kind of way. I am fine with this and are happy that players have stayed after all this time. I have accepted things for the way they are now, for my future shows that absence on my part from the game will continue, but will try to play when time permits. Thank you.

Guild Anniversary:
Coming up upon the 6th of November, <Brides> reaches our Third Year Anniversary. While this remains largely unplanned as to what event/s could happen, I will leave this with members to suggest as I may only have that singular day to play and no time to plan much myself. While no original members are left since the Guild started, most members that remain, have been with me for at least a full year and again, they have my thanks for staying.

Guild Alliance:
Very early on this year, between January and February, a new alliance was created. This was under much work by "Marydryn" (aka. Nazhiriyah from <Brides>) and "Korwrath" who put the role-play Guilds of <Brides> and the then newly formed <Tribes of Norsca> and <Drukhae Khalir> together. The hope was to invite the most serious but friendly players in a dedicated Role-play community of the three Guilds, with the hope of possible Guilds of RP to join at a later time.
This result unfortunately has been met with little interest, with not just <Brides> being an inactive Guild. However, there does remain small activity from time to time that still produces RP and seemingly for the most part, from <Tribes>.

My leadership is this regard remains the same where absence is concerned, but I do try to log in at least once a week/fortnight to check on the Guild, the community and of course, staple in my leadership for another three weeks less I lose it. :lol:

What isn't so funny however is the absence of "Marydryn" (aka Nazhiriyah). As far as I know, not one person has seen "Marydryn" in over 6+ months. No emails, no messages ... no log-ins. Nothing has been heard to my ears anyway and can only hope that everything is okay in their real life?

"Korwrath" for the entirety has been running the alliance since that time.

Closing ...
In all honesty, I don't know the future of <Brides>, I cannot predict nor plan it. I will try to be around if anyone should need me, but please understand that I may not be able to dedicate time without a plan beforehand.
I thank you for reading and understanding.

Nene.

(Screenshot taken on 24th/Feb/2017)

korwrath

Post#145 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:13 pm

UPDATE: Yes I've been running the alliance, but it got a new *gasp* guild in it, the Nagrar Regiment. Marydryn was briefly spotted once in the last few months but nothing beyond seeing that the name had been logged on. Drukhae Khalir and Nagrar Regiment are set to merge and a new guild will be forged, I will probally keep a char in DK just in case. Tribes are still around as well but it's lonely at the top of the alliance (glevel 21 :P)
Korwrath Soulscourge - 40 Chosen Warlord of the Tribes of Norsca
Kraydor Bloodhowl - 40 Marauder
Telalis Khetharai - 40 DoK - Dread Lord of Khar Kadath Regiment
Rukkgit - 32 Shaman

(as well as many others :P)

NeneEilserv

Post#146 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:55 am

Thank you for the update, Korwath. It's much appreciated. :D

NeneEilserv

Post#147 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:42 pm

Guild News:

Yes ... Guild News ... :o

4-Year Anniversary:
As of today, <Brides> has reached it's 4th milestone, but the reality remains that it isn't entirely a celebration.
Since the last Guild News nothing has really changed at all, for <Brides> and for myself. This is the reason as to the 'why' I haven't keep my duty up as Guild Leader to inform, because there hasn't really been anything to say here. None of the original members stayed with the Guild as they all either left for more active ones or seem to have left the game entirely.

The Guild isn't completely inactive, but continues on in a limbo state that with my time, I cannot change. After such a long passing, I no longer seek to "make" change and have kept <Brides> exactly the same in the past two years.

But please understand that I am not saying these things to seek a backlash or am I trying to "hurt" the milestone.

I am still around and not too far away, but after a time I merely stopped allowing myself to be heart-broken by friends coming and going. As a Leader I know that "control" is a stupid way about keeping people together and so I did it through making friendships. A few have lasted over time, but most became forgotten as I was seemingly in return.

As a consequence of my absence as well, the alliance <Brides> was in, was annulled very early on this year of 2018. As new players and new Guilds grow, the inactive ones are swept aside, as it has always been. I have my understanding of this and have zero issue that it happened, only that these things do take place and I am done trying to keep up with that as well. The Guild stands on it's own once more.

Further more, I just want to add that a few times I have nearly declared the Guild "closed" due to inactivity over the past year. I still remain hesitant to say that, because I don't want to close it and this thread, but I honestly don't know how to advertise anymore when I am only around sometimes ... and "sometimes" isn't good enough.

Myself:
It's not all doom and gloom though, at least for myself in game-play. Since May of this year, I have been steadily active upon the weekends to join a group of role-players. The Guild of <Kar Khadath Regiment> have been most kind in allowing me to join their weekly stories with a slight "Dungeons and Dragons" feel to it and I have been enjoying that very much. So much, it has kept me fairly active in recent months and I thank them humbly for their welcome and the inspiration they have given back to me.

And as for myself, my personal endeavours continue as I pursue a career in writing. I spend my spare time creating ideas of modern/fantasy and enjoy that very much. I have a very diverse mind and apply that to all kinds of written thoughts. I barely have a body of work yet, but it slowly grows. Perhaps one day I'll have something to show for it. :D

Many thanks for reading ... and "Witches blessings" from me,
Nene.

NeneEilserv

Post#148 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:21 pm

Guild News:

5-Year Anniversary:
... and four extra days later.

Yes, I am aware that it has been a whole year later since the last post. That wasn't on purpose, but I have been thinking a lot since my last Guild News and in reference to it. All of last year's 'news' is still heavily relevant with very little that has changed (please read it if you haven't, to understand where this is leading) ... nothing has changed really, expect for this decision I am making formal ...

<Brides> is now officially closed.
Furthermore, this is the last Guild News I plan to make upon this thread.

I am aware of the irony upon doing this, 'reaching the 5th year and announcing closure,' but with all that I have seen in the past year, one thing has been made perfectly clear to me ... and that is "Nobody cares."
Once a upon a time, I had hope that this Guild would stand out. Last year I was still rather heartbroken about it. Today, I have made my peace with it.
I'm not bitter in the slightest, this isn't a rant post, just simply put, "Today's popular Guild's are doomed to be tomorrow's wastelands." Brides had it tough anyways being an exclusive Guild and with a leader who can only be around some of the time (myself), it was always going to end this way.

<Brides> being closed however, still means polices are active and in play and these are just a few things of note;
- The Guild is inactive, but has moments of activity here and there, just not often.
- We do not recruit publicly, but we do recruit privately, should a request be considered.
- Brides can be 'chatty' but is mostly quiet and respects quiet. When recruiting, this is to be kept in mind.
- The Guild Initiative Interview is still something I do. I need to be able to trust members when I am not around.

The Guild remains without an alliance, as there really isn't a point in chasing for one.
When recruiting, should a respective seek a more active Guild, often I will recommend my friends over at "Kar Khadath Regiment" for consideration.

It just makes sense for me to finally say all this. Again, this isn't intended to be a sad post and hurt the milestone, but Brides just simply doesn't have the members to do anything with and nor make their own guild events for, so, I never have anything to post here for it.

It is my hope that all those that read this (maybe 2 or 3 of you :lol: ) will understand?

But it isn't all doom and gloom. <Brides> has Ranked from 22 to 27 during this year and especially because I have been playing more. However, it wasn't all done by me and a select few that have stayed and carry on have added a lot to this ranking as well. 2019 has seen growth by 4 more Ranks, than what the previous 2018 saw. :D

In Chrace during the Halloween Event.

Myself:
Not much to add, as this isn't the place for it. For me this has always been a thread about the Guild, not the 'adventures of Nene my Witch.' :lol:
Nene and her alter-ego continue to be either busy or tormented however. My writing is going slow and continue to struggle daily with health issues. As a result, this has been seeing me play more of the game lately again.

I will share with you something I wrote most recent though, within the spoiler below, of course. No one needs to read it, but if you choose to, you might have to click the picture and have it send you to the larger image to read.
Spoiler:
That is all. "Witches blessings" and "Happy Hunting" from me,

Nenenthalia.

Ads