Recent Topics

Ads

<The Brides of Khaine>

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
NeneEilserv

Re: <The Brides of Khaine>

Post#111 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:01 am

Thank you Torquemadra. :D

<Brides> does have two Calendar Events in play now and an announcement for one of them will be within a couple of weeks coming ... stay tuned. ;)

Nene.
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

Ads
Kragg

Post#112 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:45 am

NeneEilserv wrote:Thank you Torquemadra. :D

<Brides> does have two Calendar Events in play now and an announcement for one of them will be within a couple of weeks coming ... stay tuned. ;)

Nene.
Oh really? :mrgreen:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

NeneEilserv

Post#113 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:19 pm

Guild News:

Life vs. MMO:

Such is life and the gaming world being two separate realities, I understand that players log on only when they have time. For myself, this too is a factor. However as of late, the Guild has been increasingly active to the point of seeing between two to five players log in per day. This in turn has also inspired me to make further time towards logging in almost daily and help out Guild members if they should need it. Both members and sometimes outside players have been telling me that the word is out on <Brides> without even needing to advertise, that we are talked about in a positive way, despite not being a large Guild. This does please me a lot, however there is something I don't understand ...

In the past month, <Brides> has been steadily increasing activity, collecting newer members as well that have been seeking us out. I understand that around 90% of the Guild are causal players (including myself). Regardless and with such activity, I had been inspired for us all to do something for the Guild. I made plans then for all members, including the new, to gather together and take a group screenshot in order to update our thread and to also show the new blood in which we have. I made this an Event, a simple 30 minutes of which members could plan into their time to which no one took issue with. In fact, my members have been excited for it to happen. This is the part I don't understand ...

Keep in mind I have logged the time in six out of the past seven days this week. On those days, I have spoken to at least two members each time I had. With that said, the time of the Event to get the Guild group screenshot taken ... I didn't see a soul. I was on before, during and after the Event. No one had said it was a bad time for the Event or anything, even after I had expressed flexibility to change the Events time if members had a problem. Now, I am not saying that anyone is to blame or that I am expecting a high level of commitment from causal players, but do understand too that I didn't feel this was too much to ask nor a task that could have been impossible. In fact, I rarely ever ask of my members, but do feel that thirty minutes (five minutes was all that was really needed to set up and take the group shot) would have been easy on everyone to pencil in.

Please understand, I am not mad ... but I am quite sad that we could not do this together as a Guild. I gave two weeks notice for all to know within the Guild that this was coming up. So the question is, do we try again? Is there a better time? Am I encouraging you guys enough in trusting me to tell if there are problems afoot? Please do let me know!
As for the Guild Screenshot? We have less than two weeks to make something else happen, for I wanted the screenshot for the day of our Two Year Anniversary (below) to post here in celebration. I'd love to still make that happen, I just don't like being sad I'm sorry to say. :cry:

Regardless, onward to the mentioned celebration ...

Anniversary:

Yes, it is indeed our Two Year Anniversary coming on the 5th of November. In those two years, <Brides> has seen a change over in members a couple of times with sadly no original members left. Perhaps the longest member I do still have, is my Officer "Morines", whom has expressed both commitments towards the Guild and within staying. As my Officer, both "Morines" and I have been trying to keep the Guild afloat, keeping things fun and friendly (friendly being slightly out of character when one is a Druchii, but important for the Guild).

We recruit, but privately as to find only those that are willing to be within a themed Guild. Lately we have been successful in this, recruiting more members from different parts of the globe. There is no prejudice within <Brides> either, your skin colour or difference in native language is of no importance within a fantasy MMO ... or shouldn't be. With that said, there is zero tolerance for real life Politics and/or Religion in <Brides>. I "am" your president as far as the Guild goes and your God is "Khaine!"# There is no room here for real life drama, you play to forget all that and have fun!

# "Khaine" or "Slaanesh" or other, it's your character after all and can make good character roleplay interesting if you choose to, hiding within a group of Khaine devotees that is. ;)

... however, I have gotten off topic. :p

On the 5th of November, I'll just be happy to see members log in and play. If members have ideas about what to do on the day, I hope they feel welcomed to suggest what they have in mind, either beforehand or on the day. However the idea for an 'orgy' may not be everyone's idea of celebrating ... and I'm looking at you "Morines" when saying that! :lol:
Lets make the day otherwise a fun one for all. ;)

On a final note, <Brides> has yet to reach Rank 20 still due to a lot of inactivity in the past. In the two years I have had a few members grind XP for the Guild with me, but it as always gone slow. "Morines" and some of the newer members are doing great lately in this regard, we are close at Rank 18 otherwise. A Guild News post will be made in future once Rank 20 is achieved.
(A special "thanks" to past Officers "Oneeasyho" and "Naraes" for their contribution towards leveling the Guild. :D Your services have not been forgotten!)

That it all and lets have a wonderful November 5th!

Happy Anniversary <Brides>.

Nene.

*Morines and I. Taken 10/08/2016.

NeneEilserv

Post#114 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:11 pm

Guild News:

Anniversary:

Saturday the 5th marked our Guild's Second Anniversary since "Return of Reckoning" opened in 2014. Though I didn't plan any particular Event during the day of question, I left it to my members to decide what they wanted to do. The 'Halloween' Live Event fell during this period and was mostly still required to complete, myself included. Some shenanigans took play during the completion of the Live Event and made for mostly a fun day.

I want to 'thank' those that were able to make it along, but to also 'thank' those that left me messages letting me know that they wouldn't be able to. I appreciated the time given and the commitment shown otherwise from my members, I know how real life can be distracting otherwise. Believe me.

I also want to say "Thanks" to the respect shown to me personally and to the friendships that I have made, with and around the association of the Guild. The care shown makes my job worth it, as well as fun.
Thank you.

"Here's to a third year!"

Nene.

Screenshot taken 11/05/2016.

Achilleos

Post#115 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:05 am

Hi brides!

I really like the concept of your guild. It reminds me of back in the live-days, where I led the largest Druchii-RP-guild on the german RP-Server. And now I would like to join you, if you still happen to be recruiting. I started a female DoK named Xiraaya recently.
Ironbreaker of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Grondil Anvilfist, Warrior

NeneEilserv

Post#116 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Witches blessings Xiraaya. :)

Yes, we do still recruit of course, it just isn't openly as I prefer new prospects to find us. ;) When we use to recruit openly, we would often find ourselves with the "5 Min Player-types" and by the time I log back in after a day or so, they would be gone. Players like novelty, but lack commitment in my experience, so recruiting like this or privately is what will get an invite as it tends to show a much more serious-type of player. ;)

So thank you for the interest. I'll add Xiraaya to my friends list and hopefully will see you on to send an invite.

Nene.

NeneEilserv

Post#117 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:50 am

Guild News:

Last night, the long wait finally came and it also came to pass within the same month of our Two-Year milestone ...
"Guild Rank 20"
The long wait had been the result of times of long inactivity within the Guild, both from myself and of it's members, a result of real life commitments. There were times when the Guild would see only 3-4 people within a whole month, not able to play, but were merely checking in. Currently <Brides> is within a new peak, some members have returned and new members have also joined over the past two months. I cannot say that we are heavily active, but we certainly have shown a lot of activity in a short amount of time.

To explain the "new peak" I said above, means that not only have we reached the same amount roughly of active players when we first started over two years ago now, but members are showing a willingness to follow the Guild's original initiative more than ever before. This has pleased me greatly and don't mind boasting that the past weekend caused me to be most happy. My members have been good to me and have worked hard for themselves and the Guild to help reach it's 20th Rank in such a short time after the Guild's Anniversary. Being humble isn't the mind frame of a witch, but being humble, grateful and friendly maybe why this witch is showing dedication from my members ... and it moves me to say, "Thank you."

Nene.

*Pictured: I stand with "Cereal" and "Nazhiriyah" as we show our Guild Emblem finally upon our cloaks that was made one year ago.
Taken 2016/11/21

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#118 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:54 am

Hi
Would you be interested in Realm Vs Realm Rp Events ?

Ads
NeneEilserv

Post#119 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:10 pm

NectaneboII wrote:Hi
Would you be interested in Realm Vs Realm Rp Events ?
Witches blessings Nectaneboll,
That is an interesting idea and it had never occurred to me beforehand.
I would have to speak with those in my Guild that are doing roleplay and see what they may think. It's certainly something to ponder over.
Thank you. :)

Nene.

Glorian

Post#120 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:17 pm

Oi bi... witches!

At 3.12 8pm Altdorftime we do an T1 Empire rvr regiment.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=18498

Would be fun if you setup an druchii party. So we could do some RP banter from one of us standing in the warcamp to the others in the lake.

T1 player attendance can hardly be planned. But some talk in between could be done.

Setup is t1. So get yourself a low lvl druchii or debolster your current one with lvl 9 gear.