Recent Topics

Ads

<The Brides of Khaine>

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
NectaneboII
Banned

Re: <The Brides of Khaine>

Post#121 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:31 pm

NeneEilserv wrote:
NectaneboII wrote:Hi
Would you be interested in Realm Vs Realm Rp Events ?
Witches blessings Nectaneboll,
That is an interesting idea and it had never occurred to me beforehand.
I would have to speak with those in my Guild that are doing roleplay and see what they may think. It's certainly something to ponder over.
Thank you. :)

Nene.
You can ask the Greenskins for aid , make it a little bit more , shall we say , populated
Order can deploy 3 RP guilds ( if we can convince the BT , but Lesti would be interested i think )
Your Guild , The Freebooterz and Black Toof Clan , i am unware of any Chaos Rp guild ( Maybe Chaos Undivided ? )
With a little effort for organization we could bring something Epic :)

Sigmars Blessings to you aswell

Ads
Elftwin95

Post#122 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:30 pm

I agree with Nectan, it would be awesome to get some really big rp battles going, The Eternal Host would be very happy to be a part of it surely :D I hope you guild is going well. ^^
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

NeneEilserv

Post#123 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:06 pm

Guild News:

I wish to extend thanks to those that have suggested the ideas for Realm vs Realm within a Roleplay setting, and my apologizes for the wait in answering ...
Many discussions have been had within <Brides> during the past week, however the vote to participate against the other faction with a banter of wills upon the battlefield, has met with opposing arguements. Members have expressed their discomfort, most being that not all my members are exclusive roleplayers and added fact that some are still very new to it. <Brides> at this time, is not ready to engage in battle that would require much effort, planning and trust on both sides. Now that doesn't mean that in future it is impossible either, only we are not currently ready for it.
Regardless, with planning, a couple of members are open to a non-battle scenario between factions. "The Eternal Host" has been talked about with me as of late and a couple of scenarios involving singular-type characters might be do-able. A storyline could be devised in where a couple of witches weed a traitor out that could mean doing business with some hated kin to make possible.
Again, we thank you for the suggestions and the support in the meantime.

A change could be coming for the Guild with the help of another themed Guild, a Guild that wishes us to help start a new Roleplay Alliance for Destro. It is no secret that Destro lacks in the RP community, but it does seem that more people are coming forward and expressing interest in doing so more than beforehand. The matter is being discussed and has met with approval so far from all members. First and foremost, it is <Brides> interest that I put first and the sanctuary of its members to which I keep. As of late, I have felt strong loyalty from them and as leader, I would be a fool to not listen to their advice as well. <Brides> is indeed back to 'Active' status currently and are looking at possible new Officers to also aid me within the Ranks.
Time will tell.

Nene.
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

NeneEilserv

Post#124 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Guild News:

Witches blessings ...

Alliance:
The proposed alliance for RP Guilds at this time as been scraped, due to the lack of numbers and interest in other parties. A new alliance however is interested in having <Brides> form with them and with the interest based from the original proposal set from the RP concept. <Brides> is quite keen at this time to forward this interest further.
More possibly to come ...

Officers:
As I mentioned a couple of weeks back, I am recruiting within <Brides> members for potential new Officers to help me manage the Guild. It is coming to my attention that more and more of my newer members are in the N.A. timezone unlike before when I seem to have more in the E.U. timezone. My point being that I hope to find at least one Officer from both timezone's.
The Officer/s in question will need to show certain specifics in leadership and teamwork. I am sorry, but simply being my friend within the Guild is not what is required. I'm lucky to have plenty of friends, but for the Guild I need leaders as our numbers continue to grow.

Members:
The roster has seen a rotation of a few members coming and leaving in the past fortnight. I am always sad when people leave and with one particular member I was most upset to see go recently, but I wish them well all the same.
With that said, <Brides> as been recruiting more than what it may otherwise lose. Members still show commitment for the most part to one another and that is all I wish for from them.

It has been a little over a month since I last asked, but yesterday I got my wish to have a full Guild group screenshot taken (below).
While it may not show the entire community, this certainly was the largest gathering to date since the original screenshot was taken when the Guild first formed. My "Thanks" to "Amys" for putting that together for me on the spur of the moment. It meant a lot to me and "Amys" was rewarded with a special Guild Rank Title.

Nene.

P.S. I'm including in the next comment by me and within a spoiler, other recent screenshots with Guild members. ;)

Screenshot taken 2016/12/11.

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#125 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:27 pm

Possible Dok coming

NeneEilserv

Post#126 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:40 pm

For my members to enjoy ... :D
Spoiler:
This is my first time using the 'Spoiler' tag, so please excuse my hiccups for I'm certain there will be some. :roll:

The Guild News select ...

Imagehow to screenshot on windows

This was tough for me as it was either this view or the previous I was going to use for the Guild News ...

Imagepic upload

The disbanding moment ... but I liked how this turned out too with "Gleize" inspecting her blade ...

Imagefree pic

One other view ...

Imagefree upload pictures

And a promise I said for "Xiraaya" that I would also post for the next Guild News, I just wasn't expecting the gathering to happen beforehand ... which sadly she missed.
Screenshot taken 2016/12/06.

Imagepost images
Nene.

NeneEilserv

Post#127 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:43 pm

NectaneboII wrote:Possible Dok coming
Sounds good to hear. :D

Nene.

shaggyboomboom

Post#128 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:59 pm

You might also get a new WE

Ads
NeneEilserv

Post#129 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:09 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:You might also get a new WE
Also sounds good to hear. :D

Nene.

NeneEilserv

Post#130 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Guild Event:

Saturday the 21st of Jan/2017

Already marked in the Calendar is the Event for a Guild Tax day.
What this means is, in helping out in my own lack of funds to open more Guild Vault space, I am asking for members to spend 'only' one day in which to farm together as a Guild and raise Gold in the hopes to open more Guild space up. On that day, I will raise the Tax above 90% for 24 hours only while we do this together. A few members have expressed to me in the desire to do something like this and so they can contribute more themselves in filling the Guild space.

Now, I personally do not ask of my members for Guild help normally. Their earnings is usually their own with whatever they chose in how to spend their time in-game. Only trust, friendliness and understanding is what I require. However now with an active Guild, I find that I do need the assistance from time to time and so came up with this idea of a Tax day. Normally the Guild Tax is only at 2%, but did currently raise it to 5%. As I said, I don't like to ask and certainly I don't wish to take from my members, I don't believe in it!

If this Event proves to be at least somewhat successful, I will consider doing it again in say a couple of months time and possibly repeat two more times over the next few months, until we have made quite a sum to pay for the space. I will see how this first time will go with this Event before making future plans otherwise. Once the current available Guild space has been achieved in being bought, I will lower the regular Tax from 5% back down to 2% while we wait out for more Guild Ranks to be implemented into game.

Nene.

Nazhiriyah and myself ponder for idea's while in Thunder Mountain.