Recent Topics

Ads

<The Brides of Khaine>

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
NeneEilserv

<The Brides of Khaine>

Post#1 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:45 am

"The Brides of Khaine"

"The Guild"

"The Brides of Khaine" was formed on the 5th of November 2014.
We are somewhat of a roleplaying guild, that focuses on the classes of Witches and the Disciples of Khaine*.
... though we have currently a strange and devoted Choppa too! :D
(*As of the 7th of November, Naraes made the decreed to extend other dark elves. Please read her post below. ;) )

We are ideally a fun guild, who dispite the roleplay, actually enjoy helping one another and not just within the guild too. We are friendly people who enjoy the classes we have chosen for the guild and genuinely love this game.

"Current Status"
[Myself (Nenenthalia) is acting leader of the guild, until such time as guild management is in working order. Once that happens, I'll be passing the reins to "Naraes" who had the idea for the guild in the beginning.
Before helping form the guild I have made it known that if my old guild from WAR AoR were to reform on RoR, I would be returning to it. My reasoning to that is largely due to my devoted friends of old and because of my writing works involving my character of "Nene", to which I share with those friends mentioned. This was met with understanding throughout my current guild of <The Brides of Khaine>. However if this does not come to pass, I will likely stay within my new guild, perhaps even in the role of 'Officer' in future.
*posts application to "Naraes" for the position* ]

(EDIT - As of July 12th 2015, this Status no longer matters, as "Naraes" and I co-run the Guild together.
UPDATE - Please visit Page 8 of this thread or click this link
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... 068#p50068
for the lastest "Guild Heading" for this thread. We don't place it here on the starter page, as we believe in not deleting the history already in this thread.)

(FURTHER EDIT - 2017 January. I believe in keeping the history to which this Guild has under gone. Sadly this means this opening Guild page now looks a mess and for that, I'm sorry. All the members in the screenshot are no longer with me with some expressing no desire to return to the Guild or the Game. For a more up-to-date history, do try past Page 8 as mentioned above. Nene.)

In the meantime, we are a work in progress, but for myself (Nene), I am happy where I am and with the people that I am currently playing with.
Furthermore, it was my impression that dispite the namesake of the guild, we seem to have picked up some Slaanesh devotees that intend to corrupt from within .... "Typical"

At the time of the guild forming, we gathered together to celebrate with screenshots ... and for what was seen, the Choppa was very happy! :lol:

Last edited by NeneEilserv on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

Ads
NeneEilserv

Re: <The Brides of Khaine>

Post#2 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:50 am

A closer screenshot of the guild and it's members. ;)

Dingar

Post#3 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:33 pm

Vovoid is easily the sexiest bride.
Disclaimer: This WAAAGH! is intended to make up for not posting a WAAAGH! in the above post.
My sincerest apologies for my forgetfulness and I hope that this extricates my transgression.

Aluviya

Post#4 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Indeed..... nice to have a new guild around buuuuut... if you ask me we should merge some guilds into 1 we have so many empty guilds !

Olitiv

Post#5 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:47 pm

I'm so proud of the name :')
Order: Olitiv, Foltest, Trizz, Thror, Thrain, Zoltan, Henselt, Iorvethie, Bosse, Cirdan
Destruction: Ariane, Ariana, Orthanc, Agrippa, Lurtz, Nilbog, Fenrir, Isengrim, Gruzog

Dingar

Post#6 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:24 pm

Aluviya, I like all of these clique guilds. It would be great to have one massive Destruction guild, but there really isn't much need for co-ordination where the only things to do are farm, SCs, and RVR.
Maybe down the road a bit someone will bring all the forces of chaos together. ;)
Perhaps in the year 40,000....

Long live the luscious lovers of Khaine!
Disclaimer: This WAAAGH! is intended to make up for not posting a WAAAGH! in the above post.
My sincerest apologies for my forgetfulness and I hope that this extricates my transgression.

MazeR1337

Post#7 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:48 pm

<The Greenskins> Obvi, best guild huehue.
"Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the real or the gods or love."

~~ GoT ~~

NeneEilserv

Post#8 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:54 pm

Dingar wrote:Vovoid is easily the sexiest bride.
I can't stop laughing at that. :lol:

Also, I agree about there being alot of guilds, but also agree that that is a good thing too.
One thing I have noticed since being back, is there is alot of roleplaying. This was something that I rarely experienced back on the "Badlands" server of AoR. It was certainly around, but there were too many players that didn't care for it and often lead to players bullying those that would roleplay ... a very sad affair. For me, I often ignore those players anyway or only excepted being around them when zones needed the work. I never played on the Euro server, but it seems to me that this is a great deal of the player base that is currently giving the game life and the atmosphere with roleplaying here and there. (I personally mix roleplay with normal chat)
So anyway, my point is the fact that we do and use 'Advice' chat for all our means mostly. We are still far from being a large and daily community at present, but because of this, we seem to have some kind of 'very friendly/helpful' group of people that are playing for the enjoyment of how this game was always meant to be. ;)
Last edited by NeneEilserv on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
NeneEilserv

Post#9 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:56 pm

MazeR1337 wrote:<The Greenskins> Obvi, best guild huehue.
lol, Mazer. :)

Naraes
Former Staff

Post#10 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi everyone,

Love that we all could form this guild. We, like all the others, eventually want to grow big in the Return of WAR. I also hope that our chill Orc will stay with us through the process. Whatever guild we are in though, we are still- all a fantastic community.

Edit as of 11/8/2014:
Good afternoon,

We have recently updated the guild status to welcoming all female Dark Elves who are interested in the RvR and Roleplay of the guild. About 4 Dark Elves came to me yesterday asking for a guild invitation when I unfortunately had to turn their kind words down. A few hours later, me, Nene, Ariane, and the rest of the online guild members came to the conclusion (as of the 7th of November, 2014) that it would be a kind decision to recruit more than just Witch Elves and DoKs. It has made recruitable Dark Elves very satisfied, while allowing our Roster to grow more smoothly. (:
Last edited by Naraes on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spoiler:
Destruction: Naraes-WE
Order: Arwen (Not From Live)

I am 99% Destro biased.