Recent Topics

Ads

Kings Own

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Zanilos

Re: Kings Own

Post#101 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:58 pm

Rebuke wrote:I would like to thank everyone that contributed to the good times and fights we had on RoR :)
I would also like to thank the Officers that helped make the guild work, made my life a lot easier :)
Apart from Gonzio.

Ads
Marsares

Post#102 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:23 pm

Good times all around. Hope to see some of you back in the new guild, or we'll form up in whatever game is next.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Glorian

Post#103 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Marsares wrote:Good times all around. Hope to see some of you back in the new guild, or we'll form up in whatever game is next.
Huh?
Next Game?
Leaving?

Whats the plan Echosta?

Marsares

Post#104 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Glorian wrote:
Marsares wrote:Good times all around. Hope to see some of you back in the new guild, or we'll form up in whatever game is next.
Huh?
Next Game?
Leaving?

Whats the plan Echosta?
KO is no more. Too many people quit the game due to gear grind and bad T4 RvR design. People that still play, including me, have formed a new guild called Aftershock, led by Gonzio and Liledys focussing on 2-12 men roaming.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Gerv
Banned

Post#105 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:27 pm

Ah so that is you lot. Shame to hear your previous guild KO left. A bummer for the given reasons because I think that you can not expect a completely bug free campaign when you are building it from scratch. Patience is your friend, as many devs have said.

Hope the Kings Own return in the future.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Zanilos

Post#106 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:47 pm

Glorian wrote:
Huh?
Next Game?
Leaving?

Whats the plan Echosta?
The plan is relax :)

Not easy organizing 24 blokes on TS.

peterthepan3

Post#107 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:25 pm

Do you not think disbanding the guild is a bit drastic given that the devs have stated several times that the current RvR system is not the end product/is in a state of flux? Patience!

Anyway all the best.

Scrilian

Post#108 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:28 pm

Almost half a year ago you guys fighting against the odds and prevailing - was the thing that inspired me to try and at least emulate a somewhat decent russian warband.
Many of your members were the ones I came to for advice and help.
Fighting alongside you in T3 was an honor and truly one of the best times in my gaming life, no pun intended. Seeing an accident that forced T4 release made the best of the best disband is very sad.
As of now I myself too have no interest in participating in RvR in its current state and as anyone have noticed haven't organized any events for weeks now.
Anyway, someday I hope we'll rock together again like in the good old days ;)
Spoiler:
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Ads
Hienzwar

Post#109 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:58 pm

Zanilos wrote:
Rebuke wrote:I would like to thank everyone that contributed to the good times and fights we had on RoR :)
I would also like to thank the Officers that helped make the guild work, made my life a lot easier :)
Apart from Gonzio.
Thanks for leading mate, we all worked well together....apart from Gonzio.

adei

Post#110 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:05 pm

A sad day :( Good luck with the new guild, I cant help but feel 90% responsible for Echosta. I think one of the things that will hit me hardest is no more use of Kings Owned. Hope to see you in the lakes still.

Obligatory gif

Remember the good days of t3 waving
Spoiler: