Recent Topics

Ads

Burlok veterans?

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Razid1987

Re: Burlok veterans?

Post#21 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:12 am

OldPlayer wrote:Anyone knows what has happened to Kellie? We need Kellie. Desperately.
Kellie! <3

Click here to watch on YouTube

12 seconds in :)

Ads
jim6

Post#22 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:39 pm

oh hey m8 long time no see, sorry i replied this late i didn't check this area of the forums again, what character names are u using in ror? I ran into Hienz the other day :)

witchking1980

Post#23 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:07 am

jim6 wrote:oh hey m8 long time no see, sorry i replied this late i didn't check this area of the forums again, what character names are u using in ror? I ran into Hienz the other day :)
Hienz is here? That's great!!! Burlokian's gathering. It would be great if some day a guild was created with people from Burlok Order side and Destro side another one. :)

Razid1987

Post#24 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:23 am

witchking1980 wrote:
jim6 wrote:oh hey m8 long time no see, sorry i replied this late i didn't check this area of the forums again, what character names are u using in ror? I ran into Hienz the other day :)
Hienz is here? That's great!!! Burlokian's gathering. It would be great if some day a guild was created with people from Burlok Order side and Destro side another one. :)
Destro already have Nazgul ;)

witchking1980

Post#25 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:11 am

Razid1987 wrote:
witchking1980 wrote:
Destro already have Nazgul ;)
I have seen Nazgul members, but the guild name does not ring a bell from Burlok days. I guess you mean that many Destro from Burlok are now with Nazgul. That's pretty much the same :D

Gildrangu

Post#26 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Burlok oldie here!

I was transferred to Burlok from one of the first servers to be switched off. Karaz a Karak I think.
I was Gildrangu the zealot. I moved to Azgal after Burlok closed, and joined the Nexus guild.
Im playing as Blobchoppa the Black Orc now!

Plasta 40/76 Shammy
Blobchoppa 40/59 BO
Floaty 40/65 Magus
Gildrangu 40/45 zealot
Marleketh 40/40 BG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rank 40/49 Shadow Warrior

Hienzwar

Post#27 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:52 am

Hi all :)

Great to see so many old names and guilds returning.

I have set up some voice comms and soem info for a possible get together in game- http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... =13&t=7021

I also have a forum we can piggy back on - useful to leave details etc - http://theshadownetwork.shivtr.com/

Lets see if we can get something sorted out :)

All the best,

Hienz - WH

Hienzwar

Post#28 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:53 am

Anemone wrote:Anemone, Witch Hunter, started on Alarielle, got merged into Burlok. Hi.
Blast from the past!

Ads
Anemone

Post#29 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Hienzwar wrote:
Anemone wrote:Anemone, Witch Hunter, started on Alarielle, got merged into Burlok. Hi.
Blast from the past!

Hey, nice to see some names I remember!
Anemone Snow // Disconnect and self-destruct one bullet at a time

Vermis

Post#30 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:12 pm

Hey guys, i also played on Burlok from start, guild was Drachnyr na Khaine on destro side , my main was marauder name was vermin i belive,
started playing here today , nice to see some names that seem familiar.