Recent Topics

Ads

it's time again imo.....

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dakkhon

it's time again imo.....

Post#1 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:48 pm

Realm timers.....they need to be 12hrs or at least significantly up the bonus for RP, exp and money for being underpopulated in RVR. Even 6 hrs would be a start. Or.....maybe I just need a break from the game lol. I guess thats possible too.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
Evilspinnre

Re: it's time again imo.....

Post#2 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:53 pm

Just so you know, almost nobody "xrealms" to the winning side. When people xlream it's usually the underpopulated side for AAO farm.

Please don't confuse people logging off after a failed siege or fort with "xrealming", if anything the lockout timer should be lower.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#3 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:16 pm

lockout timer should definitely be reduced from 90 mins to 60 mins, and the fort lockout timer removed

or make it so if you participate in a zone lock then the lockout is removed.

zulnam

Post#4 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:05 pm

Evilspinnre wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:53 pm Just so you know, almost nobody "xrealms" to the winning side. When people xlream it's usually the underpopulated side for AAO farm.
100% true. Experienced players chase AAO.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Parallell86

Post#5 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:48 pm

And the rest follow the bags.....

TreefAM

Post#6 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:42 am

Parallell86 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:48 pm And the rest follow the bags.....
you take the same bag no matter what side you're on, there's no shared roll in zones that winners have advantage off in bags, the only person you compete against in the bag roll is yourself
switching sides after a wipe means you just wiped your contribution and will unlikely get enough contribution by the time the zone locks to get anything

nebelwerfer

Post#7 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:26 am

realm "timers" objectivly made this game worse for me personally. so i think not

Parallell86

Post#8 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:04 pm

TreefAM wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:42 am
you take the same bag no matter what side you're on, there's no shared roll in zones that winners have advantage off in bags, the only person you compete against in the bag roll is yourself
switching sides after a wipe means you just wiped your contribution and will unlikely get enough contribution by the time the zone locks to get anything
You dont get RP for losing a keep. People follow the winning realm. Its a fact. Every night one realm has a good flow the numbers of said realm magically increase over time. Until the other side start winning, then said numbers start tilting to the winning sides favour. If thats not xrealming I dont know what is.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:18 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:04 pm
TreefAM wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:42 am
You dont get RP for losing a keep. People follow the winning realm. Its a fact. Every night one realm has a good flow the numbers of said realm magically increase over time. Until the other side start winning, then said numbers start tilting to the winning sides favour. If thats not xrealming I dont know what is.
It's called demoralization. It is less likely, that people log off, if their realm has a run. Wiping hard on the other side is always a welcome reason to call it a night or go out with the dog. Zone takes are good moments to quit playing for either side as well.
AAO kills give a lot more than undefended keeps. The per player rr gains are on Zerg side lower, if you are actually contributing. Ofc people who watch tv gain more by swimming with the Zerg but those don't matter.
Any premade warband on Zerg side makes less renown, because they have to search for kills, while underdog finds targets everywhere.
Dying is no option.

Parallell86

Post#10 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:52 pm

You actually denying people jump the fence when losing? Solo roamers and crappy undergeared pug warbands dont benefit from being heavily outnumbered. They wipe and thats that.

I know guilds with discord fancy farming pugs during AAO situations, but you cant simply say people walk the dog when 50 people disappear as soon as the winds have turned. Theres alot of dog owners in this community then. This have turned into a dressup game. Fewer people than you realise follow victory to gear up. Easy loot rather than fighting for it.

And dont get me wrong. I would love to see a 24h cooldown on xrealming. That would still give guilds the option to jump the fence during the evening if they think zerging becomes a gigantic bore. It would however prevent other players from jumping said fence 5 times back and forth within 12h.