Recent Topics

Ads

it's time again imo.....

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
oilpourer
Suspended

Re: it's time again imo.....

Post#21 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:42 pm

the pop has only gone down and down since the introduction of realm timers and then adding it to forts ( LOL ).

Ads
gebajger

Post#22 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:46 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:37 pm
gebajger wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:46 pm
Parallell86 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:12 pm

Melee is the real bravery. Stop hiding with your dps AM behind tanks and slayers.
I'm solo 90% of the time, nothing to hide behind.

This brainwashed backwards logic that a guarded/healed melee charging 'bravely' at ppl 6v1 is getting old...

You are deluded if you think that not going toe to toe with melee outnumbered on a ranged class, using terrain and positioning instead is somehow being coward.
If you by terrain mean keep walls, ok....
If you by outnumbered mean me, then yes. Im always outnumbered. And the likes of you hide in the back while Im tangling with a WH.

And yes I know healers get alot of ****. But hey, there is a feature that comes with Enemy addon that basically let you mark group members for example. I used to put a black marker on trolls and simply NEVER heal them :) Problem solved, maybe said troll get so frustrated he quit the game. Wether he think you suck or not doesnt matter does it?
You must be thinking of someone else, i don't do keeps, forts ....or wbs.

Lets just agree that nobody is brave in a computer game.
Rioz

Parallell86

Post#23 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:51 pm

I AM BRAVE OK??!!

inoeth
Suspended

Post#24 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:36 pm

yo @Parallell86 do you know who is Rioz? does not look like you do.
One of the very rare solo guys who play fair, do not add and definitely do not hide behind other players.

so

imo going strictly solo in this game is what i would call brave. i mean having to face 1vsX all the time is nothing a coward would do.

Emissary
Community Management

Post#25 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:57 pm

Its a game, bravery with pixels is not bravery. Use words for what they mean not what fits a narrative for you. Bored and not caring about your pixels being touched is all it is.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!