Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grudges2814

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Post#771 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:13 pm

Tromm! Lads!

I saw a member of your guild stream on a wednesday and I got excited and interested. I read your rules and Im more than ok with them.

I have an inquiry on the wednesday Warband Beardfest, is it mandatory to be there that day at that time? Im in New York time and its after noon when you guys are wrapping up and im at work. Its my schedule going to be a hindrance? I have been looking for a roleplaying dawi guild for a very long time. I already have an IB lvl 15 named Storik ready and able. I have played the game when it was live so I know a thing or three.

Regards
STORIK - Ironbreaker 40/81
KHAZUKAN KAZAKIT HAAA!

Ads
Glorian

Post#772 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:50 am

Grudges2814 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:13 pm Tromm! Lads!

I saw a member of your guild stream on a wednesday and I got excited and interested. I read your rules and Im more than ok with them.

I have an inquiry on the wednesday Warband Beardfest, is it mandatory to be there that day at that time? Im in New York time and its after noon when you guys are wrapping up and im at work. Its my schedule going to be a hindrance? I have been looking for a roleplaying dawi guild for a very long time. I already have an IB lvl 15 named Storik ready and able. I have played the game when it was live so I know a thing or three.

Regards
Tromm Storik.

The rules for Wednesday are: If you are online you are in the guild Warband. No excuses. If you aren't online you aren't in.

These are the rules since the founding of the guild 4 years ago. And it makes this harder/impossible to form a 24 dwarf premade warband that can compete with the other guild Warbands.

But that is how we roll and having fun since 2015. :)

We have a lot of NA timezone dawi. We usually meet them on the Saturday and Sunday Early Bird Sniper Squads. When it is 8am in Altdorftime and 1am or 2am in NA.

Grudges2814

Post#773 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:06 am

Got it, thanks. Im super excited to participate in these events
STORIK - Ironbreaker 40/81
KHAZUKAN KAZAKIT HAAA!

kmark101

Post#774 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:40 am

We have a couple NA lads so you won't be alone :)
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

thestormdancer

Post#775 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Hello

Ive been looking for a member online but have yet to find one. May be buggy people/guild search on my end. Is there a certain time or day that is best to find a member?

Thanks in advance

Grock

Post#776 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:30 pm

thestormdancer wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:21 pm Hello

Ive been looking for a member online but have yet to find one. May be buggy people/guild search on my end. Is there a certain time or day that is best to find a member?

Thanks in advance
EU prime time

Just ask for Bitterstones in any public chat(advice/general/lfg/etc) someone will probably see and reply
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

thestormdancer

Post#777 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:37 pm

Grock wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:30 pm
thestormdancer wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:21 pm Hello

Thanks in advance
EU prime time

Just ask for Bitterstones in any public chat(advice/general/lfg/etc) someone will probably see and reply
Very good. Thank you.

Kragg

Post#778 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:50 pm

We pretty much have players online at any time. Call in /5 or drop by our discord
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Glorian

Post#779 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:45 pm

Dwarfs of Ekrund!

Grock

Post#780 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:24 am