Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Post#801 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:47 pm

Tackledummy wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:29 am Hey all, I was curious about joining the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers but have a question around time zones and if it would be a concern.

Totally good with all the requirements of joining in relation to roleplay, name change etc. The difficulty for me is that I'm from New Zealand which creates timezone problems. In the weekends it's fine because I usually jump on in the mornings which is evening time in Altdorf so I'm assuming there would be a decent number of people on then. For the Wednesday warbands though, that's a bit more difficult as that's when I'm heading to work. I'm fortunate enough that I have a job where I can work flexible hours from time to time but I'd still probably only be able to make it once every couple of months. Is that a concern or would it be problematic?

I'm very keen to find a guild who can help me develop my PvP skills as I mostly solo in PvE due to the timezone problems. The Bitterstone Thunderers seem like a really fun and supportive guild in line with how I'd like to play, but I'm just concerned about my ability to attend events on a regular basis and if this will be an issue.

I'm a 36/28 Ironbreaker if you're interested. Thanks in advance for your response :)
Tromm Tackle,
just check post No.1 and jump in the guilds discord. There we can out you on the rail.
The rules for Wednesday are: If you are online you are in the wb. If you can't be online because of work, timezone, wive, well then you can't be in the warband. Thats it. :)

Ads
Angrimm

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers - Dwarven RP Gunline Guild

Post#802 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:53 pm

Angrimm wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:56 pm Like i said before. Sadly i got to work late on wednesdays, and today i eben have plans after that. But soon.
Well its soon in a dwarfish sense of time. I'm back to WaR and freely decide when to work or play

Glorian

Post#803 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:53 pm

With the new Objects like lvl 200 Flasks and lvl 200 Talisman Boxes you can buy with the guild coins we are focusing on getting this currency.
As well as the guild mounts or Genesis Parts.

Meaning the Bitterstone Thunderers offer as a guild on regular dates:

Dwarf Warband aka Gunline with Melee Support:
Monday and Wednesday starting at 8pm Altdorftime
-> To get the RvR Quest Coin.

SC Groups:
Friday at around 9pm Altdorftime
-> To get the SC Quest Coin.

Ekrund Expedition aka PvE Dungeon Runs:
Monday 11 pm and Wednesday 11pm.
-> To get the PvE Quest Coin.

More impromptu Dungeon Runs, SC Groups and Snipersquads you can find in the guilds discord.
Requirements to join the guild are:
Lore friendly name, or an Oath to change the name at lvl 40/40.
Wear the Uniform on the Engineer at all times.
Attend the Guild Warband on Wednesday.
Don't be a wazzok in public channels.

Glorian

Post#804 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:14 pm

The Goldrush of City Sieges are upon us! :)

For that we go on Mondays on a joint venture with CNTK into the Action.
Meaning we need Slayers, Ironbreakers and Runepriests for our Monday Group.
You can join at lvl 16+ but you wont be able to go into the Fort or Siege if it pops and we go in.
So it would be best if ye are at least Lvl 40 Renown 40 to fight with us and also get into the Sieges or Forts if something is up.
The Magnet Engi job will be rotated through the guild members as pretty much every Player in the Thunderers have an Engi Alt/Main.
Comes with the guild name I guess. ;)

What you bring for the Monday Group:
  • Enemy Addon is a must
  • Tether Addon is a boon to not loose the leader in all the flashes and explosion
  • Listening in Discord
  • Staying on the leader

ReundRuibe

View first unread post

Post#805 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:55 am

Is there a way of setting it so that when you enter a thread it automatically takes you to the first unread post?  I swear it used to be like that here but isnt doing it for me now and I cant see it in the settings 

Glorian

Post#806 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:29 am

The Bitterstone Thunderers are allways in need of new Recruits as the los rate on the front is quite high. ;)

We are gathering today on our Monday Group and will then decide on Numbers if we want to start a small Gunline into T1 at around 19:30 - 21:00 Altdorftime. Watch /5 if you see a Dwarf Posting there and if you want to hop in with a low level 1-15 Engineer or Runepriest.

Duque

Post#807 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:57 pm

Hey!
If you guys still got a spot in the guild i'd like to join on my Iron Breaker - Buryel.
Im new to the game, but loving alot the idea of leveling trough pvp.
Thanks in advance.

Glorian

Post#808 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:21 pm

Duque wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:57 pm Hey!
If you guys still got a spot in the guild i'd like to join on my Iron Breaker - Buryel.
Im new to the game, but loving alot the idea of leveling trough pvp.
Thanks in advance.
Tromm Lad,

please read post #1 and join the discord to get enlisted.

Ads
Grock

Re: View first unread post

Post#809 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:07 pm

ReundRuibe wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:55 am Is there a way of setting it so that when you enter a thread it automatically takes you to the first unread post?  I swear it used to be like that here but isnt doing it for me now and I cant see it in the settings 
There
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Kragg

Post#810 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:00 pm

BT still rocking it! <3
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance