Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Beladurin

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Post#811 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:27 pm

Hey Guys,

Returning player here.
Dwarfs are just my fav. race, so I am really happy to see a Guild like this. :D
Are you also inviting retuning players? But see me more like a new one cause I really forgot everything.

And I bet you dont have a member from my country yet. So you guys would benefit too. :mrgreen:

Man I really love Dwarfs. Maybe see you guys in game. :)

Ads
Wam

Post#812 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:52 pm

Beladurin wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:27 pm Hey Guys,

Returning player here.
Dwarfs are just my fav. race, so I am really happy to see a Guild like this. :D
Are you also inviting retuning players? But see me more like a new one cause I really forgot everything.

And I bet you dont have a member from my country yet. So you guys would benefit too. :mrgreen:

Man I really love Dwarfs. Maybe see you guys in game. :)
They invite all dwarfs and only dwarfs (racists not wanting my human)

They are friendly and welcoming experienced bunch... join their discord (alot of the server already on there, it is neutral ground) or ask for bitterstones in /5 LFG in game
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Glorian

Post#813 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:32 pm

Aye. The Bitterstone Tavern Channel is something like the servers neutral ground. Quite a lot of people where there once.

And yes we are a dwarf only guild and the longest continuous guild in order side. There are some older ones but most are inactive or were on sleep in between.

We have made a gallery for dwarf weapons and wrote a handbook for the dwarf classes on RoR. With the help of some prominent Dwarfs from other guilds like Dammaz Kron.

Regular Events, currently focused on rvr and cities.

BaronvonBoomBoom

Post#814 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:02 am

Hi there, im newish to RoR and was wondering if you guys were still recruiting? I am free to fill what ever role in the company is lacking but my personal preference is something of a support role so either tank or healer, but im free to be anything. feel free to ask me questions, I am very much interested in joining the Bitterstone Thunderers and getting to know everyone.

kmark101

Post#815 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:33 am

BaronvonBoomBoom wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:02 am Hi there, im newish to RoR and was wondering if you guys were still recruiting? I am free to fill what ever role in the company is lacking but my personal preference is something of a support role so either tank or healer, but im free to be anything. feel free to ask me questions, I am very much interested in joining the Bitterstone Thunderers and getting to know everyone.
We are open for all dwarfs, all the time. Ironbreaker or Runepriest is always great, so just roll whatever you want. One important thing: have a "dwarfish" or role-friendly name. That's the only rule that is enforced.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

BaronvonBoomBoom

Post#816 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:18 am

kmark101 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:33 am
BaronvonBoomBoom wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:02 am Hi there, im newish to RoR and was wondering if you guys were still recruiting? I am free to fill what ever role in the company is lacking but my personal preference is something of a support role so either tank or healer, but im free to be anything. feel free to ask me questions, I am very much interested in joining the Bitterstone Thunderers and getting to know everyone.
We are open for all dwarfs, all the time. Ironbreaker or Runepriest is always great, so just roll whatever you want. One important thing: have a "dwarfish" or role-friendly name. That's the only rule that is enforced.
whats the best way to get in contact with someone to talk to?

Glorian

Post#817 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:43 am

BaronvonBoomBoom wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:18 am
kmark101 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:33 am
whats the best way to get in contact with someone to talk to?
Please check Post #1, read it and there is also a Discord Link in it to find us.
Or just ask around in /5
Atm in High demand are:
RP>IB>Slayer>Engi

But most of us stand at least on 2 dwarf Characters to be able to switch in need.

Glorian

Post#818 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:11 am

We are still looking for more Dawi to join our Ranks. Especially for the Wednesday Warband.

Last week in Eataine we had a blast with our Melee Warband and we want to improve that one. Higher Renown, better gear and consolidated builds to get the most out of it.

Snipersquads to ambush with your engi on the other days.

Join the army of Ekrund!
Be the Dawi yer Ancestors want to be proud of.

Ads
ragemeter

Post#819 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:12 pm

Gotta say, this guild looks awesome.

I'm about to roll my runepriest (gonna use your awesome guide). I'd love me some roleplay with my new dwarven fella.

ironandsteel25

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild Recruitment

Post#820 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:34 pm

Hello! I am new to Return of Reckoning, and I'm a huge fan of dwarves. I would love to be recruited into the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers as an Ironbreaker. I am a huge ****** for melee and defense, and the career of an Ironbreaker seemed right up my alley. I'm till having trouble building the career, but I'm trying to make my Ironbreaker's career based on his personality: gruff, bitter, snarky, determined, vengeful, stubborn (obviously), and loyal despite his grumbling. I am a huge fan of roleplay, so I thought it would be fun to figure out the path of my Ironbreaker's career applied via personality/path to make him more believable and fun to RP as. Any help would be very much appreciated. For Ekrund!