Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kragg

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild is recruiting

Post#551 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Feel free to use the signature below!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Glorian

Post#552 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:37 am

ATTENTION!

Due to the complete loss of Inventory Bug I have removed the Guild from the Alliance.
With the removal, everyone have now his inventorry back.
I will put it in back with the help of the other guild leaders most likely this evening.

cheers
Lesti

Glorian

Post#553 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:27 am

Alliance is already back and working good.

Also we have allways Room for some more dwarfs joining us on our Tuesday and Wednesday warbanddays.

Current demand of playe classes are Runepriests. Be them AoE Healers, Singletarget Dps or AoE Dps.
But we will not reject other dwarf classes. ;)
Lore friendly name is a must.

NZCloud

Post#554 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:14 am

Returning player. Was Bitterstone Thunderer early this year as Daemar. Who is our in game contact for possible invite with my new beardling :)

Also is WhatsApp still kicking around?

Glorian

Post#555 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:28 am

NZCloud wrote:Returning player. Was Bitterstone Thunderer early this year as Daemar. Who is our in game contact for possible invite with my new beardling :)

Also is WhatsApp still kicking around?
Heiho!

Dwarf Whatsapp group is still up, although a lot of the newer Dwarfs use Discord Text chat for communication. Check the first post for the link.

NZCloud

Post#556 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:52 am

Will do

Breidr

Post#557 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:28 am

This is really cool. I'd be interested in becoming a member. I'll join the discord and look into things. I really appreciate the effort some groups put into making the setting feel more alive.

I currently have some light RP going with my Blood Bowl team The Barak Varr Voyagers. Those are my hold colors on your banner if memory serves. Not an expert on Dwarfs at all, I kind of just stole some place names from a wiki and since it's the sea gate, I tried to find a "nautical" name to go with it.

I'm still on the fence about what kind of Dwarf Breidr will become, all I know is it's not going to be an Iron Breaker. As much as I want to play a longbeard, that's just too much. I like to keep my binds simple. Slayer is what I'm currently trying. I like it, but the class mechanic is very unforgiving!

randomeclipse

Post#558 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:34 pm

Love seeing you guys in-game, keep up the awesome 8-)

Ads
Glorian

Post#559 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Well guild internally you turn into a longbeard if ye are a member more than a year. ;)

Fallenkezef

Post#560 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:05 pm

Breidr wrote:This is really cool. I'd be interested in becoming a member. I'll join the discord and look into things. I really appreciate the effort some groups put into making the setting feel more alive.

I currently have some light RP going with my Blood Bowl team The Barak Varr Voyagers. Those are my hold colors on your banner if memory serves. Not an expert on Dwarfs at all, I kind of just stole some place names from a wiki and since it's the sea gate, I tried to find a "nautical" name to go with it.

I'm still on the fence about what kind of Dwarf Breidr will become, all I know is it's not going to be an Iron Breaker. As much as I want to play a longbeard, that's just too much. I like to keep my binds simple. Slayer is what I'm currently trying. I like it, but the class mechanic is very unforgiving!
Karak Kadrin Slayers are the only blood bowl team worth supporting
Alea iacta est