Recent Topics

Ads

<Line by Line> RvR guild recruitment

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ytendra

Re: <Line by Line> RvR guild recruitment

Post#21 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:42 am

Bump

Ads
Ytendra

Post#22 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:09 am

Bump, still looking for
Knight
SM
RP
WP

wonshot

Post#23 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:44 pm

Alright it has been a little while now since the guild was formed.

Since then I came up with the idea of going through the basics to train the loyal members we had at a time to make sure we had everyone on the same page in terms of how we want to play.
We picked a few strategies that we still to this day try to improve and perfect while also starting to look at other playstyles and setups to be ready for MMO metashifts and the nerfs/buffs that all mmos cycle through.

We launched a program where we focused on each of the three archtypes for a full week. Theorycrafting builds, talked about Tactics & morale picks, and finally took our builds into our 3 weekly guildevent runs.
First it was the Tank week, settling on our mitigation system how we want Challenges, gaurds, Bellows, M4s and CC done.
Then we looked at how we want our recovery to unfold and our sustainability from our healerteam, how we expect positioning, prehotting, repossitioning and kiting depending on how a battle unfolds.
And then we spent a week focusing on our damagedealers, how to stack criticalmass, how to assist, cleanup fights.

Leading us to a possition where we got alot of interest from orderplayers who saw our potential, and wanted to join the fighting. However! Alot of players applied with selfish reasons to get in on a loottrain and to get handed talismans, goldbags, crests and a structure without putting in any effort or giving anything back to the guild!
That has been stopped now! With hard work came some resulsts, our older loyal members improved and we have raised the requirements to apply and join!

Most of all, we are looking for likeminded players who want to be part of the guild improvements. Not to get their own selfish goldbags and then never be seen again. We are a fighting guild who wants to use the gear, the ranks and the coordination of our practise.

The guils is active and doing alright atm. But the progression still continues.
As of this weekend I launched an inhoue "guild-quest" where if the guildmembers complete the quest (25 warfront wins with 5 different mainassist shotcallers)
I will award them with a 1000gold coin price drawn between the participants, as a little reward for their hardwork while still focusing on skill improvements.

The RoR warbandscene has been rather dull for too long, too many veterans are sitting in half deadguilds and when other veterans come back to the server they seem to think there is only one or two guilds appealing to join. We are trying to change that up aswel and doing some Alliance scouting and potentially shaking up the Order alliance scene to make sure orderplayers in the active guilds have a platform to join orvr action throughout most timezones.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Phantasm

Post#24 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:57 pm

5* guild, would join again, totally recomended.
Nice to see guilds and people doing something to break the monotony of sieges and city logs.

Crumbs

Post#25 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:23 pm

If you join this guild you will bear witness to our grimiest barefooted slayer 'papa rolgrom' who rallys order together with his butt horn.

There's also blobling who's an OK player that wears mayonnaise themed armor and steals every kill in the zone even if his back is turned and he's scratching his ear.
Mekanik/Cqb [engi] 40/86
Zuu [AM] 40/83
[magus] 40/70

Ytendra

Post#26 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:41 am

Bump
Removed WP

Ytendra

Post#27 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:50 pm

Bump

Recruiting:
Knight
SM
RP

Tsatsulow

Post#28 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:22 am

Hi Ytendra,

I just recently got to 40 on a runepriest, and over the past week I've found the joy of organized pvp in this game. After a week I'm only rr56 and have a bit a ways until I meet your guild's requirements, but I was wondering if it would be possible to join the discord? I'd like to observe the theorycrafting and other useful resources you may have in order to get better. Thoughts?

Also, you guys are NA mostly right? I see the 19:00:00 server time which is around 7pm pst for me.

Thanks!

Ads
Manatikik

Post#29 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:18 am

Tsatsulow wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:22 am Hi Ytendra,

I just recently got to 40 on a runepriest, and over the past week I've found the joy of organized pvp in this game. After a week I'm only rr56 and have a bit a ways until I meet your guild's requirements, but I was wondering if it would be possible to join the discord? I'd like to observe the theorycrafting and other useful resources you may have in order to get better. Thoughts?

Also, you guys are NA mostly right? I see the 19:00:00 server time which is around 7pm pst for me.

Thanks!
19 server time is 10 am pst...
<Montague><Capulet>

Tsatsulow

Post#30 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:56 am

Right.. my mistake. My addon was in military time and assumed it was server not my local time zone, that makes sense now.