Recent Topics

Ads

BreakAWish Foundation Recruiting

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CobraDirector

BreakAWish Foundation Recruiting

Post#1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:20 am

Hello everyone! Our guild is a N/A guild but we welcome players from all time zones. We're looking for all players new and old for PvE, PvP, SC, RvR. We have Discord and it's needed for warbands and such. If you want to join you can leave a reply below with your in game name or messsage Richardwarhawk Beodric or myself Brutetalicus.
Last edited by CobraDirector on Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Richardwarhawk

Re: BreakAWish Foundation Recruiting

Post#2 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:39 am

HI all, And thank you for the post Cobra you are a big help. I myself would like to add we are also looking for crafters so we can build a big crafting economy in our guild so our guild members never have to worry about Potions or talismans again. We run guild public warbands currently as well. Once we get our members a little stronger will be able to do guild only warbands as well. I look forward to hearing from you all and please be safe. Thank you and I wish you luck on your endeavors in Warhammer Online.

CobraDirector

Re: BreakAWish Foundation Recruiting

Post#3 » Thu May 21, 2020 10:16 pm

This guild is no more. Mods please delete this thread.