Recent Topics

Ads

group LF people to play with

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
awmc82

group LF people to play with

Post#1 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:55 pm

Hello all!

Myself and a couple of friends recently picked RoR back up after 3 years away and are looking for people to play with. We currently play on both realms (pick the side with the least people to help with population imbalance). We have 40s on desto and are lvling up more for friends that just started. We have 20s on order which are being lvled as well.

Our main play style is smaller groups: going around the zerg to pick people off, take BOs, SC, and anything else small group oriented.

With that being said we have no issues helping take keeps and pushing to flip a zone.

We are not necessarily looking for a guild (since we play on both sides) but are completely open to it if our style fits yours. MOSTLY just looking for people to play with that are like minded. Typically just chill in discord, drink beers, and pvp.

If this is your play style and you want to group feel free to hit me up on here or on discord (Hotcrab#2399)

Ads
Stonal

Re: group LF people to play with

Post#2 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:43 pm

What timezome?

awmc82

Post#3 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:41 pm

Sorry forgot that. We are NA (mostly central). However, we have a lot of time off as most of us are working from home now so can play much later than normal. Weekends we are up late.

Arcrival

Post#4 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:45 pm

I am CST NA as well I have 1 destro toon in lowbee zone but several toons on order ranging from 11 to 40. I will attempt to contact you tonight or over the weekend.
It's OK to heal a Slayer! :mrgreen: