[No Drama] EU Guild - Optimized Bombing WB

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ywhi

[No Drama] EU Guild - Optimized Bombing WB

Post#1 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:46 pm

[No Drama] Recruit! EU Guild oriented in Organized Bombing WB. We’re looking for player who wants to play in an organize way & mostly people who wants to improve, adapt and accept criticism.

The Goal is to have a set of player to play, learn and improve with.

Why creating a new Guild ? Because we didn’t find something which exactly fit with our expectation / playing time.

What do we want to Provide ?

Strong Daily WB / Helpful Community / Constant Adaptability & Improvement.

Even if we don’t think it’s really mandatory, we will make some Pve Event to acquire BIS Gear if people want to push for more and are voluntary.

Good & Positive atmosphere in discord but also focused when it’s time to fight.

Hopefully, in the future, strong & really good coordination with an Alliance.

Cross-Realm: We think if you play on both side you get more knowledge and that make you better at how to counter things. If we reach a point where we don’t have enough WB to compete against. It can be a possibility to make something on destruction side as well. (I’ve some idea about composition)

Requirements:

- Discord is mandatory. (You’re just here to listen at minimum)
- Two addons: Enemy & MoraleCircle.

We don’t really care about people being RR 90, full gear at all. (For the PRE-Rank 40, it’ll depend how fast you can catch up with us.)

All we want is people committed and dedicated to play, want to learn, and having a good playing time to play with us (Means, i don't want player being in a billion different GUILD for every toons he has). Rank / Stuff will be fast to acquire.

Someone can have multiple character as long as it fit the WB. I’d rather have people focusing in only 3 characters. (Means we’re not going to PL every class on your account)

WB will usually be around 9:00 PM – 00:00 during the week & more during the week end. (Server time)

Classes we need:

- Tank: Everything

- Heal: Everything

- DPS: Slayer/BW (Aoe spec)

- Utility: RP Dps / 2H Kotbs

Spec/Gear will be discuss to have the most synergy.

No drama/Toxicity/Babyrage etc ... will be tolerated. We’re just here to play the game & have fun in an organized way.

I’m looking for an other leader as well, who’s open minded, ready to learn and have the same mindset than me.

If you’re interested or you’ve any questions feel free to whisp us IG or in Discord (Azyy/Yzaa Or Ywhi)

(Ps: Pour les Français, le barrage de la langue n’est pas un problème )
Last edited by Ywhi on Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ads
Nisteria

Re: [No Drama] EU Guild - Optimized Bombing WB

Post#2 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:46 pm

Up

Ywhi

Post#3 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:23 am

Up !

Ywhi

Post#4 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:01 am