Recent Topics

Ads

White Lion Rolaran LF Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lusoh

White Lion Rolaran LF Guild

Post#1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:10 am

Hi there! White Lion Rolaran here, played on the online server gorfang for quite a few years, looking for any competent small rvr guild. Availability most times of the day. Not interested in a guild that doesn't form 6mans to roam or doesn't play sc's. Please pop a message if interested, thank you! :)

Ads
SWEtree

Re: White Lion Rolaran LF Guild

Post#2 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:51 am

You should check with VII and CNTK. They do both organized WBs and smallscale roaming/sc.
Lucirona WP
Lucironia KOTBS
Luciran WL

zgolec

Post#3 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:06 pm

Dont think any competent WB based guild will look for WL [since there is no viable wb build and Aza changes were flushed down the toilet]. Try some smallscale.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

BeautfulToad

Post#4 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:47 pm

zgolec wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:06 pm Dont think any competent WB based guild will look for WL [since there is no viable wb build and Aza changes were flushed down the toilet]. Try some smallscale.
What is wrong with this forum? Am I going mad? Is the entire purpose of this thread not a White Lion looking for a guild that will cater for smallscale groups? Should I just respond with non-sequiturs?

Going back to the original poster, my favourite cheese is a quality edam, not too fresh mind you.