Recent Topics

Ads

New BW player looking for a guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
herst123

New BW player looking for a guild

Post#1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:34 am

Hey everyone!

I used to play WAR right after it was released back in time and now I discovered this nice piece of sentiment.

I am NOT an experienced player and I am looking for a guild that feels open to guide someone through the mysteries of the game. I do, however, have an extensive experience with other MMORPGs.

I am playing BW (Dellian) right now, but I am open to suggestions and/or a re-roll for something that would be more useful to the guild. I am based in Poland (CET), so I would prefer a guild that mostly plays in this timezone as well.

Let me know :)

Cheers,
Piotr

Ads
Wam

Re: New BW player looking for a guild

Post#2 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:33 pm

herst123 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:34 am Hey everyone!

I used to play WAR right after it was released back in time and now I discovered this nice piece of sentiment.

I am NOT an experienced player and I am looking for a guild that feels open to guide someone through the mysteries of the game. I do, however, have an extensive experience with other MMORPGs.

I am playing BW (Dellian) right now, but I am open to suggestions and/or a re-roll for something that would be more useful to the guild. I am based in Poland (CET), so I would prefer a guild that mostly plays in this timezone as well.

Let me know :)

Cheers,
Piotr

Mmmmmm, you are playing the right class but your realm is a bit weird (order has many guilds and rely mostly on pure numbers... where destro is mixed/match and has more full guild wb's)

If your russian is good i would recommend invasion they use BW atleast and been around awhile

Then its hard to recommend anyone else for BW only... (Bitterstones are good but dwarf only) CNTK would probably be next people to try if russian not so good, but they are not as strong as they once was back in the day.

Alot of 6 man's on order, that are full or don't really use BW either.

Best advice I would always recommend looking out for Erihon (if i spelt right) organised pug leader Knight from VII warbands and joining him... because he's arguabably the best order can do as a warband in my opinion and plays to order's strengths. Cature is another good pug leader from order as he tries alot (but he wl) so look to help these guys out in the field if they have spots.

Good luck finding what you are looking for Pitor, maybe a order leader see's this thread and recruits you :)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

herst123

Post#3 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:58 pm

Thanks, Wam, much appreciated :) Unfortunately, I don't speak Russian at all, so I guess it leaves me with limited options.

I've seen Bitterstones and they are impressive enough that I was considering re-rolling to a Dwarf, but I am still giving my BW a shot. Is there anything in specific you would recommend (in terms of classes) for a player that enjoys 'glass-cannon' type of gameplay among the Dwarven race (or any other actually)? I'm trying not to exclude any options here.

Wam

Post#4 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:45 pm

herst123 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:58 pm Thanks, Wam, much appreciated :) Unfortunately, I don't speak Russian at all, so I guess it leaves me with limited options.

I've seen Bitterstones and they are impressive enough that I was considering re-rolling to a Dwarf, but I am still giving my BW a shot. Is there anything in specific you would recommend (in terms of classes) for a player that enjoys 'glass-cannon' type of gameplay among the Dwarven race (or any other actually)? I'm trying not to exclude any options here.
If you don't mind dying... slayer can be fun glasscannon :) (in a proper setup won't die too much, 2 tank, 2 dps, 2 healer etc, so you get guard (50% shared dmg, and guarenteed heals, just in pug situation will be brutal at times)

Also if you was interested in dwarf

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=14214&hilit=VOLGOGRAD

Thats what a high level Ironbreaker can do in smaller scale, so worth checking if interested. (good gear/renown/experience) in large scale its a bit different. (It sucks for leveling but once it reaches a certain point can be decent like a few classes)

Bitterstones generally Kinda prefer Engi's though and long range snipe assist. (Engi is also a solid/versatile class)

They are good bunch of guys and longest running guild, you should talk to Lesti and join their discord if interested.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4252
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]